12. Scandal

~21 November 2016~

BTOB - 기도 (I'll Be Your Man)

Narae's POV

"We're dating"

My eyes widden and look at him unbelievable. How can he just say it out? What're you going to do with your fans? What if your career drop just like that because of this?

"Ya!! How can you just say it?!" I nudge him as I whisper, but he just ignores me.

"Psst" suddenly a whisper heard.

I turn and find Sunggyu oppa standing there. He points at his phone and mouth something, but I don't get what he means. Does he ask me to see my phone? I take my phone out and there's a message.

Ya! What are you guys doing? You should be off the stage now. I need to talk to you guys. Now.

Sunggyu

I look back at him and he just crosses his arms with himself full of disguise.

"Erm.. I'm sorry to hold over your show because of us.. But we should be getting off now.." I say as I drag Woohyun.

We left the stage and there's a really big chaos happening.

.

.

.

.

.

Oppa waits for us backstage and then tell us to follow him. Woohyun is in confusion, but he knows there's something wrong that oppa acts like this.

"Okay, so, now, what did you say just now on the stage?" Oppa asks as he crosses his arm.

"That we're dating?" Woohyun replies.

"That! Why did you say it? Now it's all over the site and it's chaos out there. And Boss want you two to meet him tomorrow. No excuse." Oppa nags and walk away.

"Ya!!" I yell.

"I just want to introduce my girlfriend to public. What's wrong with that? I just want us to have happy lovelife. Privately and publicly." he explains.

"But.. What if the public reject it? And your Boss.. What will you say to him?" I ask worriedly.

"If the public reject, I'll make them accept us and cings at everything we do. The Boss? Don't worry too much. I'll be your knight and protect you" he cups my cheeks and smiles.

I look at him worriedly. Will it be alright? Should I just wait and be protected?

.

.

.

.

.

Author's POV

The Next Morning

Narae is waken up by the phone call on her phone. It's Woohyun and seems like Woohyun is panic by something.

"Hello?" she answers.

"Narae-ah!!" he says panicly.

"What's wrong oppa? Is something wrong?" she asks, widden her eyes.

"Nothing's wrong.. I just want you to hear my voice first thing in the morning.." he says cheesily.

"Really this oppa.. Stop--"