7. Confess

~31 October 2016~

Davichi - Don't Say Goodbye

Woohyun's POV

I just finish making the breakfast. When I'm about to open the door room, I hear the conversation she had on the phone.

"Wait mom, does it already the time?" she asks.

*Oh, she has a phone call with her mom. But wait.. time for what?*

"Alright, mom. I'll talk to grandpa and call you back." she replies, then end the phone.

*she already ends the call. Should I get in and ask her what does it mean? Or... No, no. Let her have her breakfast first*

*knock knock*

"Narae-ah... Let's have breakfast." I say as I open the door.

She just nods and follows me. When she gets out, she looks around the house.

"Where's Sunggyu oppa? He's here a moment ago." she asks.

"He head out after he checked on you." I reply.

She sits on the chair and have a taster of the food. I wait for her reaction and she nods, so I consider it delicious.

.

.

.

.

.

I'm finding some topic to talk about to her, but nothing pop out of my head. And she's too focus on her food which make us more awkward. Then, she breaks the awkwardness.

"Woohyun-ssi..." she says.

"Yes?"

"How do you know grandpa?" she asks as she lifts her head.

"Ah, that. When I'm on holiday, I bump into him." I reply.

"And why do you decide to stay beside grandpa? I mean, aren't you on holiday?"

"Yeah, I'm on vacation. I happen to see the pictures he took and I'm super amazed by that, so I decide to help him."

"How long exactly are your vacation?" she asks again.

*Okay, how many question she's going to ask me? Am I being interviewed?*

"2 years.."

"And that's what you call holiday?!" she asks in her surprise tone.

"Slow down. You don't know who I am?" I ask her.

"You? Aren't you Woohyun?" she asks as she tilts her head.

"No, not that. You're Korean right?"

"Of course!! Am I an Indonesian?" she asks annoyingly.

"Okay, you really don't know me." I reply as I sigh.

Narae's POV

*?? Isn't he Woohyun?? What does he means I don't know him?* I stare and he notices I'm staring him.

"And I have something to ask you too." he says.

"What is it?"

"I don't mean to interrupt your business, but my curiosity asks me to." he says.

"Okay" I say, still waiting what he'll ask me.

"Are you calling your mom just now? You say something related to time. What time do you mean? Are you going anywhere?" he asks.

*Oh, god. He hears the conversation I had with my mom. Should I tell him? But I'll have to tell him too sooner or later.*

"Ah, I'm going to go back to Korea tomorrow." I say.

"Tomorrow?!! So soon!! Have you told grandpa??" he asks surprisedly.

"I haven't.. I'm going to tell grandpa after I finished."

"But isn't it too soon?" he asks.

"Why? Will you be lonely after I leave? You just chase me out yesterday though, saying you don't want to see me." I say as I pout.

"That... I'm sorry of what I did yesterday. My mind is a mess and I don't even realise I did that to you. I'm really sorry." he says apologetically.

"It's okay. I think you really mean that. It hurts me, you know."

"Ehm... And I have something to tell you too." he says shyly.

"Wh-what is it? You're making me nervous." I say as I stutter.

"I.. I think I like you.." he confesses.

"Pardon?" I say, making sure, even though I know what he means, but I want to hear it one more time.

"I like you.." he says.

"Care to say it one more time?" I ask again.

"I like you!! I really like you!! Argh it's embrassing" he says as he covers his red face.

*Kkkk so cute!! The way that small hands cover his face*

"Wait, do you really mean it?" I ask curiously.

"Yeah.. I fall for you when our first meeting on grandpa's backyard. From that time my heart beats faster when I'm near you." he confesses.

"Is that a dare? Do I have to believe it?" I ask.

"It's not a dare, you stupid. I even gain all my courage to confess, but you say it's a dare. I'm hurt too Shin Narae-ssi." he says as he shows his aegyo.

"Oh, my, stop doing your aegyo. It's not cute, it's funny." I say as I giggle.

"So??" he says as he tries to stop me from laughing.

"Why are you being so serious? You're scaring me." I say as I avoid his question.

*I really want to answer his confession, but I'm going back to Korea tomorrow. I don't even know when I'm able to meet him again.*

When he's going to say something again, the entrance door to Woohyun's apartment is open and reaveling Sunggyu oppa.

"Oppa!! You're back!!" I say excitedly.

I feel Woohyun just pout and stare at me. Kkk let me leave him like that and tease him more.

"Where did you go?" I ask, holding my giggle.

"I went out to meet someone. Wah, Woohyun's making breakfast." Sunggyu oppa says as he looks at the table.

"But I don't make any for you hyeong.. Sawreh" Woohyun says as he walks away, leaving us.

"That kiddo.. Does anything good happen when I'm away? Have you guys reconciled, hm?" Oppa asks as he brushes my hair from my face.

"Oppa, stop it.. Woohyun is going to misunderstand." I say and turns away.

"Wait, are you guys dating?!!" Oppa asks surprisedly.

"Not yet, oppa.. Keep your voice down.. I'm embrassed." I say as I cover my face.

"Aigoo.. So has he confessed?"

"Yeah, just now. When we had breakfast.." I say shyly.

"Ya, congrats!! Finally my sister receive a confession!!" he cheers as he hugs me.

"But oppa... I'm going back tomorrow.." I say as I burried my face.

"Go where? You mean, back to Korea?!!" he raises his voice.

"Yeah, I promise my mom to stay here for a week." I say disappointedly.

"Ah, that's a shame.." he says as he sighs.

"And... I promise I won't fall in love again, oppa. What to do?" I ask.

~TO BE CONTINUED~