8. Promise

~7 November 2016~

Hyorin - Come A Little Closer

Sunggyu's POV

"And I promise that I won't fall in love again, oppa.. What to do?" she asks.

"Why did you make such promises with your mom?!" I ask.

"I don't even know, oppa.. Before.. I went out with this guy I truly love and I thought my life is already perfect and I don't want to destroy it. But one day, he cheated on me and left me without a word, not even a breakup. I feel like I lost my life for a whole year. My mom can't bear it, so she made me promise her that I won't fall in love again." I confess, tears started falling off my eyes as soon as I flashback to that time.

"Then do you mean you will be single for your whole life?" I ask as I stroke her back and hand her water.

"No oppa!! I haven't finished it.." I glare at him.

"Okay, okay, my dongsaeng.. Oppa is sorry to cut your story.." I reply as I smile and ruffle her hair.

She glares at me for a long time, but I just smile at her. Then she continues her story.

"The end!!" she smiles.

"Okay, my dongsaeng is fooling me. I should report it to someone. Woohyun-ah!!" I turn away as I walk toward Woohyun's room.

"Oppa!!" she calls.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I knock on Woohyun's door and wait for his reply.

"Yes~"

I then open the door and

"Woohyun-ah.." I whine.

"What's wrong hyeong?" he asks.

"Congrats!!" I suddenly cheer, which make him suprise.

"What's wrong hyeong? You're so full of suprise today." he says as he shakes his head.

"I'm just happy for you guys!! You guys should go dating now!!" I cheer.

"It's not like that hyeong.. I just confess to her, but you broke the atmosphere when I'm gonna ask her out.." he glares at me.

"Hehe, sawre namu.." I smile.

"But hyeong.. She's going back tomorrow.." he says as he burries his face.

"We have to go back too next month.." I say.

"What?? Next month??" he asks as he widden his eyes.

"Yea.. Your injury is getting better right? You shouldn't be hiatus for so long.." I say as I comfort him.

You guys're curious what injury Woohyun had right? Okay, let me explain.

2 years ago, when Woohyun came to Japan, he gots into an accident and his left hand broke. And at the hospital, he met Narae's grandpa who're struggling to walk because of his hurted leg. After that time, Woohyun decided to help Narae's grandpa while healing his injury.

"We're going to the doctor tomorrow and we'll head back next month." I continue.

"I got a message from Boss just now.." he says as he shows me the message.

"Wow!!" I look at him with my eyes widden.

"I know right hyeong... I'm surprised too!!" he cheers.

"It means you will have to film it before we go back.. But... When do you record your song? And what is the tittle? Why didn't I know it earlier?" I ask as I glare at him. But he just shows his innocent smile.

"Ah really.." I say as I turn back, but he hugs me and giggle.

Woohyun's POV

*beep beep*

I grab my phone when I hear the ringtone and open the message to see who messages me. Unfortunately, it's Boss who message me.

Woohyun-ssi..
Can you ask Sunggyu-ssi when you'll come back and report it to me? I have to schedule for your solo debut. Report it to me as soon as possible.

Boss

"Wow, I didn't expect it to be this fast.." I gasp. When I finish read it, there're knocks on my door and it happens to be Sunggyu hyeong.

"Woohyun-ah.." he whines.

.

.

.

.

We have a talk about what happens just now in the living room and hyeong is really not himself today. He whines a lot, and that is so not him.

"But hyeong.. She's going back tomorrow.." I says as I burry my face.

"We have to go back too next month.." he says.

"What?? Next month??" I ask with my eyes widden.

"Yea.. Your injury is getting better right? You shouldn't be hiatus for so long.." he says as he comforts me.

*That's right.. I have been hiatus for 3 years because of the accident.. I think it's time for me to go back too..*

Narae's POV

I wash the dishes, tidying the bed and clean the room. When I'm about to give my farewell, Woohyun and Sunggyu oppa come out of the room and meet them.

"Eo, Narae-ah.. Are you going back to grandpa's now?" Oppa asks.

"Yes.. I want to say my farewell to you guys.." I say as I bow.

But then, I feel a strong grip on my wrist and I'm being pulled.

.

.

.

"Ya, can you loosen this a bit? My hand is hurting." I beg as I pat his hand.

"Ah, sorry.. I grip it too strong." Woohyun loosens his grip.

"Why are you suddenly dragging me here?" I say as I look around me and it's the park near his apartment.

"I have something I want to say.." he confesses.

I just gulp and wait for him to continue. I look into his eyes and he holds my arms.

"Can you promise me something?" he continues.

"Promise?" I tilt my head.

"Yeah. I want you to remember this day and this moment, I want us to cherish this together even though we're apart." he looks into my eyes.

I just stand still and look at him.

"And.. One day, I will find and appear in front of you with better look and make you fall for me more." he says as he smirks.

I feel my face is getting redder and redder. He moves his face closer to me until our nose is inches away. I close my eyes to hide my nervousness.

Then, I feel a smooth and warm feelings that makes me think I'm in my mamaland.

~TO BE CONTINUED~