15. Firsts

~2 December 2016~

Woohyun's POV

I attack her at the time I drag her to the rocky area. She seems to love it when I lick her neck.

"Do you love it?"

"Which women doesn't love it when she's being attack?" she complains between her moan.

"Then, itadakimasu" I smirk and savor her whole body while ripping her shirt all apart.

"Wait, here?"

"Aish, don't break it. It's getting fun, so why not?" lowering my voice, I massage her two fully pack circles and devour it, like it's my first meal.

"W--wait, what if someone sees us?" she complains, again, breathless.

"Do you really have to break it? Complains again, and I will punish you" smaking her.

She hisses and glares at me, I then rub my member which is still covers by my pants. I then give it to her, asking her to pleasure me.

"Let's book a hotel and do it there" she suggests.

"With you naked? Hell no" I say, pushing her, making her back touch the rock.

"I'm hurting, oppa. This rock is so hard" she begs.

I then carry her bridal style and put her down the sand.

"Now, let me have you here, tonight, now" I bite my lower lip and devour her lower part.

At first she pushes my head to make me stop, but I ignore her and lick it, which makes her shudder and weak

At first she pushes my head to make me stop, but I ignore her and lick it, which makes her shudder and weak. I loosen her and make her ready with my size. When she's ready, I spread her leg wide, positioning my member on her entrance.

She shuts her eyes tight and bite her lip, ready for the pain she'll get. Seeing how she reacts, I brush her head and kiss her forhead.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle. Just relax and the pain will be gone" I instruct.

She nods and realx herself, but her facial expression changes as if something is strange.

"We don't use any protection?" she stops me.

"We won't be using it. It'll be more fun without it." I smirk.

"But what if I'm pregnant?" she panics.

"I'll marry you right this instant" I attack her mouth. She moaned, her moans are muffled by my hungry kiss.

The moment when her lips were parted, I hurriedly run my tongue into her mouth. Her moans were melody to my ears, it is addicting.

More addicting than drugs...

PS:I don't do drugs. Don't sue me.

Soon, my lips are falling to her jawline, tasting her sweat and lastly massage her breasts as I enter her slowly, gently. She twitch at the sudden entry and clench her inside. I hiss at the tightness, then attack her lips again, fighting our tongue, make her focus on her tongue and relax herself.