3. Who?

~1 September 2016~

Narae's POV

*Omo omo!! I'm going to fall!!*

*hold her arms*

Huh?? Who catches me?? Don't tell me...

"It's dangerous. You should stand up when the train stops." he says.

"Thank...you..." I say timidly.

Then I get my balance back. He hurriedly steps out of the train and I follow behind him. All of a sudden he turns back and looks at me.

"Yah! Why are you walking behind me? Are you a stalker??" he asks.

"I..I'm not.. I just want to take some pics of the people in front of you.." I reasoned out, taking out my camera.

I'm taking some pics as an excuse, then his face shows up.

"Is it true? Or is it just an excuse?" he says playfully.

"Yes.. It's true.."

"Why do you have to take it?"

"Are you teasing me?! I just want to take it.." I stares at him.

"I'm not... I'm asking what is the reason of you taking the people in front of me."

"Just... I think it's beautiful.."

"Kkkk... You're funny.."

"Did you just laugh?" I say, teasing him while looking at him.

"What are you doing?? Don't stare at me like that.." he blushes.

"You know... You're kinda cute when you laugh.. You should show your smile more instead of frowning.." I say as I walk beside him.

"And you look more beautiful if you keep quiet than babbling like that." he says.

"Huh. So cruel." I say miserably.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Woohyun's POV

We are silent for a long time now. The atmosphere is kinda awkward. It gives me chill.

*Wait... Is she mad at me?? No way.. She won't get angry that easily right?? But... What if she really is mad?? I think my words hurt her... Eottoke?? Should I act cute in front of her? Aish molla molla...*

After walking out of the station, I try to find the timing to show my aegyo. The street is quiet now, I should show it.

"Yah... Shin Narae-ssi..."

"What? Calling my name like that. It's not your style."

"Heungg heungg.." he says embarrassingly.

"What's wrong with you?? Suddenly doing this.." she says as she giggles.

"Aaa... noth... nothing..." I say as I walk faster.

*Okay I'm so done, it's so embarrassing!! How can I face her again like this..*

"Yah, wait for me!!" she yells, but I just ignore it.