20. Exposed

~6 January 2016~

"AiC!! How annoying!!" she curses as she walks out.

"Hem, looks like someone is bullying joonie" Jungkook pops out of nowhere and whisper to her ear.

"Ya!! Why do you always show up like a ghost?! And I'm older than you!! Call me noona, can't you?" she bursts out.

"Why are you angry at me~" he whines.

"Why are you whining like this to me? Stop your aegyo in front of me" she says coldly as she walks away.

But Jungkook seems like he won't leave her alone. He follows her everywhere, like a bodyguard.

"Can't you stop following me? You're going to rehearse too right?"

"Yeah, but..." he stops.

"But?"

"Should we begin our plan?" he continues.

"Hah, are you that impatient?" she laughs.

"I can't stand it anymore. After a long time I didn't see her, she suddenly shows up with her new boyfriend. I hate that. I want to make her mine now. There shouldn't be any mistake this time" he mumbles.

"What do you mean by that?" she asks for his sudden confession.

"Ah, nothing.. Gotta go. Bye, joonie" he winks and send his flying kiss. She just sends him away with her glare.

"Ah, I told you to call me noona!!" she yells.

.

.

.

.

"Oh? Jungkook!!" Taehyung calls from the set, then come running to him and link his arm.

"Where did you go?" he continues.

"I just have a walk, hyeong.." Jungkook says soulessly.

"Ah, really?" Taehyung asks, and with the nodding Jungkook.

"Anyway, why are you there hyeong?" Jungkook asks, pointing towards the set.

"I walked past there just now, but I saw something brutal, so I walk in and help her"

"Her? Who?"

"Narae" Taehyung says and grins proudly.

"There you go again. Didn't you say you just use her? So why are you so happy now that you met her after 5 years? Are you going to break the promise?" Jungkook crosses his arms and glares at him.

"Ck, it's not" Taehyung defends.

"So what? Don't tell me you fall for her"

"I do, Kookie-ya"

"But why, hyeong? You know how I feel towards her right? You know that I still can't get over her right? So why are you doing this to me? I'm already hurt enough when I know that she's dating that Infinite's member"

"I'm sorry.. But.. She's now a total opposite from the past.. How can you recognize her in the first place?" Taehyung changes the subject.

"The effect of love makes me recognize her" he replies cheesily.

"Ew ew omifakingaf" Taehyung curses.

.

.

.

.

Narae's POV

"A-An act? Use me? Feelings.... t-towards me?" I stutter as I walk to those guys, but they just show me their speechless and shocked face.