Chapter 1

James' POV

"I'm gonna take a walk and get to know the area a little more!" I shouted to my mom as I walked out the door.

"OK be safe, and make sure you're home by 10!" She called back.

Yes, I know, I'm 16 and I have a curfew, I have pretty lame parents.

I am a nature freak so I am always distracted by plants and such when I'm on a walk. I must have been really distracted because I ended up running into someone. I fell backwards, but the person I ran into caught my wrist before I could fall completely.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to run into you! I must not have been paying attention!" The person said.

"No it's completely my fault I wasn't watch----" I froze, it was him, Chandler Riggs, in the flesh. I was lost for words."you-your, Ch-Chandler R-Riggs." I managed to stutter out.

"Yes I am you must be a fan of the walking dead, Am I right?"he asked me.

"You have no idea" I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Chandler Riggs was standing right in front of me.

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been posting on either of my stories, and I know I say this all the time, but school. Yup that's all I'm going to say is, school. (And sorry this chapter is so short) Anyway, on a different note, they met! Chandler and James met! I am going to try and update more, especially after May 25, you want to know why? Weeeelll that just so happen a to be my last day of school! Yes!!! It is so close I can almost taste it. But do you know what tomorrow is?!?!?!
May 4, some of you are probably like, who cares it's just another day, but, no, its not. May the 4th you get it now? Eh, Eh, (taps your side with elbow at the same time :P) Anywhoooo....

Comment and Vote,

Peace!!

~Tori