Chapter 19

James' POV ~ See I told you I'd get back to James' POV soon XD

As soon as Chandler ran out of my house I asked my mom what was wrong. All she told me was Chandler should tell me for himself.

That was about 2 hours ago. I know I'm being the clingy boyfriend and I should give him some space because it could be very bad, but I can't help but worry about him.

I managed to make it to the living room and I have been watching tv for the past 2 hours.

I hear someone come in the front door. The only people who do that are Mom, Jenny, and Chandler. Mom and Jenny are out shopping, so the only person it could be is Chandler.

"Chandler!?" I call out.

"Yeah, it's me" he answers walking into the living room. I can tell he was crying. I was about to stand up and walk to him, but he told me to sit back down.

"Hey what's wrong!?" I ask frantically.

"Everything's fine, but I do have some news." He answers with a slight smile.

"Is it good or bad? You have a face that says I've been crying for two hours, but then you smile at me?"

"It's good, but scary news...." Chandler trails off.

"Well what is it then?" Now I'm a bit scared.

"I'mafather." He muffled quickly and quietly.

"What was that,I couldn't hear you?"

"I said....I'm a father." I freeze, not able to say anything.

I sit there for a fee minutes until I finally had enough strength to speak "What are you talking about?"

"You remember my ex-girlfriend Brianna who I broke up with almost a year ago?"

"Yeah...why?" I ask him cautiously.

"Well apparently the protection broke one of the times and she ended up getting pregnant. She didn't find out until after we broke up and she didn't want to ruin my career by telling me."

I interrupted him "Then why did she tell you now!?"

"I was getting to that. She said she tried real hard to try and take care of them, so she gave them to me. She seemed really bad for not telling me. She even wants me to send updates on them and in the future when they're older maybe even meet them."

"Well I think in a way she made the rig- hold on do you say them!? You said 'them' like four times!"

"Yeah.........there might be two of them." He says kind of shrinking into the couch.

"Two!? You mean twins!?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah, and if you don't want to be with me an-"

"Stop. Why would I leave you just because of something unexpected like this. It's not like you cheated on me or anything."

"I know, I just feel bad for making you have to go through this."

"Chandler it's fine, I will treat them as my own even if we've been together for only three months."

"Are you serious?" Chandler looks up at me with tears brimming his eyes.

"Yes, because I love you."

"I love you too" Chandler says with a huge grin and enveloping me in a hug.

A/N: Hey! Tori here! I wanted to make this chapter a bit longer than I did, but I think I ended this one pretty well it's also like 600 words. Eh, oh well. It's like literally 1:12 AM, why do I always post chapters at times like this? I have no clue. Anyways I hope you liked the chapter.....

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori