Chapter 23

(I never mentioned this, but the whole case is broadcasted on live television. So anybody who's watching knows Chandler is with James, and if people pay attention, realize Chandler has the twins. I actually just thought of this idea XD The reason it's being broadcasted is because of how much support James was getting. To many people wanted to witness it, and see what sentence Aiden gets.)

James' POV

"You ok now?" Chandler asks me as he pulls away slightly.

I nod my head yes "Yeah, thank you, I love you"

"I love you too" he says with a slight smile, and then giving me a kiss on the head.

"Sir, can you please step down now?" The judge asks.

"Yeah, sorry your honor" Chandler says standing up. "You sure you can answer more questions?" He asks helping me stand up.

"Yeah, I'm sure" I give him a smile to reassure him that I'm gonna be fine.

"Can I continue with my questions, or did you want to take a break?" The lawyer asks me.

"No, I can continue, I'm fine."

"Ok. So, it says here in the file that after your father attacked you, you were put into the hospital and in a coma for a month, is that correct?"

"Yes, and after I woke up I couldn't move very well for a couple weeks. It hurt so bad to even shift in my bed or seat. They had to hold all of this off until I was able to move properly, yet my ribs are still sore."

"So what was all the 'Damage', as we can put it, that your father had done to you."

"Well, I had major swelling, mostly in my face/head, causing a seizure from lack of blood flow, I was bruised all over my body, and the worst of it all, he broke every one of my ribs." I could hear tons of gasps from everybody.

"Wow, well I think that's all of the questions I have for now-" the lawyer starts before I interrupt him.

"Sorry, but can I say one more thing?"

"Yes, go ahead."

"Thank you. My father also would beat my mom if she ever talked about diverse after I came out and he...well...y'know."

"Well, there's another thing to charge him with. Thank you for everything, you may sit down now."

I stand up and walk back to ny seat next to Chandler.

Now, it's Chandler's turn at the stand......

A/N: Hey! Tori here! How'd you like the chapter? I think it was pretty good. Sorry if there's not many updates in the next couple weeks. I actually started band camp on Wednesday and I have to wake up and like 7:45 AM and I have to be at my school at 9 till 1. So I'm pretty tired afterwards, and I might not feel like writing, plus I start school in about two weeks. UGH!! This summer went by so fast. And I actually learned that my one friend who was supposed to be moving actually isn't woohoo!!! (You know who you are.....😘😁😆) It's like 1AM, and like I said I have to get up at 7:45, so I better get to sleep 😆

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori