Chapter 5

Chandler's POV

We were playing truth or dare when Gray said James had a look on his face. I was hoping it wasn't Sam or even Gray because I think after I first bumped into James on the sidewalk I've had a crush on him.

Before I could even comprehend what happened I blurted out "I like James!" And I immediately covered my mouth after I realizes I did.

Everyone just looked at me. Gray had a huge smile on his face along with Sam. James just had a shocked expression, and then a huge smile. "Well I'm glad, because I was going to say that to you."

"Really?" I say with a smile.

James's POV

I look down to the floor "Yeah I've had a major crush on you ever since I first saw you on the walking dead. Well not as much when you were 10 I just thought you were cute then, but later on in the series after you got older I was like Damn he fine" I had a huge blush now, I can't believe I'm confessing this, but I continue to talk. "And as soon as I bumped into you on the sidewalk and realized who you were I fainted because I have had the largest crush on you for years." I look up from the floor and see Chandler with a shocked but happy? expression.

"I-I don know what to say" chandler stutters.

"You know wht that was stupid of me to say I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything you probably don't feel the same way" I say and start to stand up by get interrupted by chandler slamming his lips into mine.

I was surprised and first but then I relax into the kiss.

We pull away and I just stare into Chandler's eyes until he breaks the silence.

"Didnt you hear me?" I stay silent "I just blurted out in front of you and my two best friends that I like you, now why would I do then and then kiss you if I didn't like you?

"I-I dont know." I say with a smile.

"Well this is probably not the best time, but it could also could be, hell I might be moving a bit fast since we just met you but, we both just confessed our feelings for each other so James will you please be my boyfriend?" Chandler asks with a hopeful smile while his hand is on top of mine.

I just smash my lips into his again.

"So I'm taking that as a yes?" Chandler asks with a huge grin plastered on his face.

"Well what else would it mean?" I say with a sly grin.

"Chanman has a boyfriend! WoopWoop!!!" Gray yells and throws his fists in the air.

"Yay!" Sam yells and does the same thing as Gray.

A/N: Hey sorry it's short, but hey at least chandler and James are together now! I would love to know if you think im moving the story too fast, and if you have any ideas for the story feel free to give your opinion I will try to fit it into the story as best I can.

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori