Chapter 34

Here's a long ass chapter for you guys to make up for my lack of updates the past couple weeks. This one's a rollercoaster of emotions 😬😬

Chandler's POV

"Come to daddy baby girl, you can do it!" I coax my daughter to me.

My mother walks in. "She's getting better and better every day. I wonder why Bentley hasn't walked as much as her."

"I like to think he's waiting for James." I say sadly sitting down on the floor next to the couch and pulling Selina into my lap.

"Chandler, I know how hard this all is for you, and I don't want to do this either, but I think it's time to give up. James has been out for over a year and all this waiting is making you depressed and it seems like your father, brother, and I are always taking care of Bentley and Selina. I think you might have to pull the plug."

I couldn't believe what my mom was saying.

"You want me to just give up on him!?"

"Chandler settle down."

"No! I am not going to just settle down! James is my everything besides the twins."

"I know honey-" I cut her off. "NO YOU DON'T KNOW."

"Chandler you're gonna scare Selina and wake up Bentley. Stop yelling." Mom trys to stop me, but I don't listen.

I stand up walking into the twin's room. I set Selina in her crib and then I grab the two diaper bags and start stuffing all of the necessary items I'd need for the twins.

"Chandler? What are you doing?" Mom asks surprisingly calm.

I ignore her as I continue to pack clothes, diapers, bottles, etc. Into the bags for each twin.

I take those bags out to my car and put them in the back seat.

Mom follows me everywhere, asking what I'm doing and where I'm going. I still ignore her.

I then go into my room and grab my suitcase throwing clothes, chargers, my laptop, along with my toothbrush, toothpaste, etc. I take that out to my car as well.

"The only things I need now are the twins and a bag of their toys."  I think to myself.

I grab the last bag and stuff as many toys as I can into it and then put it over my shoulders like a backpack.

I grab the carriers and then carefully grab each twin setting them into their designated seat.

I pick them up and walk out to my car putting them in.

Right before I get into the car I turn to my mother who was still yelling at me, asking me why I'm doing this, and saying I can't leave.

I am beyond pissed. I have so many emotions swirling around in me. I'm angry, sad, disappointed. Most of it is because of my mom. She hasn't given me the support she's supposed to. All of the emotions come out at once, and I can't stop myself.

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I'M LEAVING? IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU. I LOVE JAMES SO MUCH IT HURTS, AND THEN YOU GO AND TELL ME I HAVE TO PULL THE PLUG? I KNOW MARY GAVE ME THE RIGHTS TO DO SO BECAUSE SHE KNEW SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO DO IT IF THE TIME CAME. THAT TIME HAS NOT COME YET. I WILL DECIDE IF ITS TIME, AND ONLY I WILL. YOU ACT LIKE YOU DONT CARE ABOUT HOW I FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THIS." I'm screaming and crying. Mom is crying as well.

"You don't think I care? I'm trying to think of what's best for you and my grandchildren. I know how hard it is, but you don't have anywhere to go. You can't afford an apartment, who will watch the twins while your filming?" She is trying to stay calm and collected but I can tell its not working very well.