Chapter 30

Mary's POV (Before the accident obviously)

"Momma can we go see James?" Jenny asks me as she walks into the kitchen where I'm cleaning dishes.

"Yeah, let me just finish these dishes, go pick out an outfit for him and put it in a bag please." I ask her as I finish cleaning.

"Yes mommy." She skips up the stairs to go get what I asked for.

A few minutes later I hear her feet padding down the stairs. She hands me the bag. "Thank you"

"Your welcome. Can we pleeeaassee go see James now?"

"Fine, if we have too." I say playfully.

"I know you want to sed him too, don't act like you don't." She sends a playful glare towards me.

"Ok, let's go. I have to call Chandler and tell him we're on our way."

We walk out of the house and I lock the front door before heading out to the car. Jenny and I get in buckle up, and then I back out of the driveway.

Were about a quarter of the way there when I call Chandler.

*Insert convo here because I'm too lazy to retype it 😆*

All of a sudden I feel a jolt on the driver's side of the car. And all I see is black.

I can hear faint voices, and I remember Jenny was in the car with me.

"Jenny?" I can barely speak. "Jenny, where is she?" I try to sit up.

"M'am you need to lay down, your daughter is fine. She didn't take a very serious blow since the truck hit the driver's side and she was on the passenger's side." A woman's voice tells me, my eyes are still closed.

At least Jenny is ok, wait! The babies!

Everything goes black.

A/N: Hey! Tori here! So, I just wanted to show you Mary's POV from the accident. I am disappointed that no one asked where Jenny was. Now you know. I also threw something else in there I want to see if you caught it 😏😏😉😉 and don't worry everybody else who wants to be in the story, I will add you soon. I'm still working out how I'm going to fit you guys in there. I added Nuno (TheWritingDead99) because he specifically told me what he wanted to be and I had the idea of him being Sam and Sophia's cousin, so yeah. Anywhoo..

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori

ention a user