Chapter 15

Chandler's POV

When I made it to his room I busted through the door not caring how loud I was.

The doctor tries to yell at me to be quiet but I don't listen, all I car about is that James is alive and awake.

I run over to his bed and grab his hand quickly but softly (I hope you know what I mean. I don't know how to word that XD)

"James!"

"Hey babe" he forces out with a small smile.

"No, don't say anything, you don't have to."

He just smiles in return.

"How bad is it?" I ask the doctor who is still in the room.

"Well.....it looks a lot worse than it actually is. His face has a lot of swelling and all of his ribs are still healing from being broke. Whoever did this must have punched and kicked him a ton, because for all of his ribs to be broken he had to have bin hit multiple times, and for as bad as the swelling is it's the same concept."

"So, is that all that's wrong, broken ribs and swelled up face?"

"As far as we can tell, yes, but he does have to stay here until his ribs heal more and the swelling goes down."

"So how did he have the seizure exactly?"

"The swelling ended up closing off blood supply to the brain, so the brain didn't have enough blood and James ended up having a seizure."

After we asked and the doctor answered a few more questions a police officer came into the room.

"Hello, I am officer Jacobs and I am here to ask James a few questions from his accident, if that's alright with him."

James just nods in response.

"OK, so the main question is, do you remember who did this to you?"

James thinks about the question for a minute before realization struck his face.

"Baby are you alright!?" I ask with major worry in my voice.

"Do you need a paper and pen?" Officer Jacobs asks James.

James nods in response.

He hides the paper so no one can read it as he writes. He starts to get tears in his eyes.

When he finally turned the paper so we all could read it I froze in place.

It said.... Aiden.

A/N: Hey! It's Tori! I am very very sorry for not updated in I think almost two weeks.....Yeaaahh.... I have been majorly busy these past two weeks so I wasn't able to update, but since I didn't do anything today I decided I should probably finish up the chapter and update it. Yes I said finish, every time I had the chance I tried to write but as you can tell that didn't work too well. Did you notice James didn't call Aiden dad? Huh? Did ya? XD  And you already knew what the paper was going to say so it wasn't even that suspenseful, only that your wondering what Chan will do. OH Well!

***Very IMPORTANT***

I'm going to Tennessee to see family at the end of the month and I might die because the house were going to be staying in is practically in the middle of a valley so I WON'T GET INTERNET ACCESS, that is unless we go into town or something. I will try to write some extra chapters right before I go and either post them in a bunch, or I could post them when we go into town or something along those lines if you get what I mean. Tell me what you want me to do. If I don't do that at least, I could write the chapters and type them when I get home, or if I'm able to I will type them and post them in my free time, which I will have a ton of. You know, unless we go to the water park XD

***End of importanceness XD***   <--- Not a word, but I don't care

Anyways! I hope you liked the chapter, sorry this one's short, I wanted to get something out too you after waiting for two weeks. My two friends and sister will be so happy I updated XD   I will most likely post the next chapter tomorrow because I'm not busy, AND I don't have anything to do. Soooo....

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori