Chapter 6

~I know it's early in the story but I have something big planned and I want to try and get to that, it's not gonna be major I am going to put small time skips in just to move the story to where I want it. Lets get to the story.

James' POV ~ 1 month later (this actually seems more like a look back on the past month and then to the present, now that I'm writing it...oops XD Well there is a split so you can see the weird random switch, I don't even know what to call it)

Chandler and I have been dating for about a month now. We can't do a whole lot of cute couple things because my parents still don't know I'm gay and they will most likely freak when they do.

I finally told Samantha and Sophia that I'm gay. They were so happy because they said they pretty much knew already. They also asked if there was anybody special and I told them there was. They asked his name and I only said it started with a C and that I would text him to come over and surprise the girls. I told him to knock on my door before he came in, I told him the reason.

As soon as the girls heard the knock on my bedroom door I yelled for Chandler to come in and all I could hear were screeches from the girls. They thought I was joking, so I had to prove it to them. Chandler and I kissed right there with them watching, and they freaked even more if that's possible.

=~=~=~=~=~=

I ended up telling my parents. They were a whole different story.

Chandler actually introduced me to his parents first because his parents already know he's Bi, so it was a lot easier. If we ever wanted to cuddle or anything we would have to go to his house.

My family is very religious so I am already prepared for the worst, them kicking me out.

They would be very disappointed but they wouldn't act like most religious parents do and completely shut their kid out. My parents would probably warm up to the idea sooner or later, but there are other ways the situation could go. I just hope I don't get hurt badly.

Chandler's (almost typed Carl :P) parents already said if my parents kick me out that I can stay with them. I am so grateful for them,I already act as if their my family.

I asked my parents if I could invite a friend to our Wednesday family dinner we have every week. They said that I could and you could probably guess who I invited. This dinner was actually a bit different because my grandparents were going to be there which I thought was perfect. Killing two birds with one stone, ain't I right? (And you can shush your pie hole, that is a word in my vocabulary :P)

Everyone was sitting at the table when I look at Chandler with eyes asking if I should do it now, he just lightly nodded.

I stood up "everyone I have something to say" they just look at me in silence as a go ahead. "I know some of you might not accept this but I'm-" I don't know what happened. One moment I was sure I could tell them and now I can't. "I.." I keep stuttering.

"James spit it out it's not like your gay or something" my dad says with a smile on his face.

I look down to Chandler and then he stands up with me and pulls me in for a kiss. "Actually he is" Chandler says as he pulls away and we both look at my family. They all have their mouths wide open in shock.

A/N: Double update! Its like mid night right now, but who cares? I am out of school so I can stay up as late as I want. OK off topic. Like I said at the beginning I am going to do a few time skips to get to the time I want in the story. The next chapter probably won't have a time skip just because of what's going on, but I don't know yet, we'll see... (it's literally 12:00 as I publish this XD oh well)

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori