Chapter 21

James' POV ~ 1 week later

It's been a week since Chandler told me about the twins. He has been doing great job with them. Everyone has helped him with them. He's planning to wait to tell the fans and such until the twins are a bit older or until someone sees them out in public, if we have to take them out of the house.

~~~~~~

Today is Aiden's trial. I am not looking forward to seeing him, let alone telling what he has done to me.

I was in the car with my family, chandler with his.

When we pulled up to the court house my stomach did flips, I felt like I was going to throw up. I held it down.

We all got out of the cars and we went in, sitting in the chairs waiting for it to be our turn.

I put my head in my hands, I guess Chandler saw I was nervous because he asked his parents to watch the twins and he came over and kneeled in front of me.

"Hey, look at me"

"What?" I look up at him.

"Everything is going to be OK, I promise"

"I don't know if I can see him. I don't know if I can handle it" I start to tear up.

"Hey, like I said, ever thing will be OK. If you get nervous just look at me. If you want me too, when they ask for your statement, maybe I can come and stand next to you. We can say you only feel safe if I'm next to you. You want to do that?"

"Yes, thank you so much, I feel a little better. I will definitely feel better with you next to me. I love you" I give him a warm thank you smile.

"I love you too." He leans in and gives me a kiss.

That's when it was our turn to go into the court room.

"Well here we go" my mom comes up to me and wraps her arm around my waist as we walk in.

A/N: Hey! Tori Here! Another filler chapter. Aren't Chandler and James so cute! In the next chapter I'm planning on having some drama. And I know that what Chandler was talking about isn't actually some thing you can do, but, in my story it is 😁.

I was just thinking, James and Chandler should have a ship name,what do you think it should be. I will choose my favorite and tell you when I update next.

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori

P.S. I am probably going to write chapters while I'm on vacation and them post them when I get home. There isn't goin to be much to do so I will most likely have lots of time to write.