Chapter 22

(I don't know exactly how court stuff works, so if anything is wrong I'm sorry)

James' POV

We all walked into the court room, sitting in the front seats (I don't know exactly what they're called XD) with me on the outside, then Chandler, the twins, his parents, then my parents, and Jenny. We sat like this because I was most likely going to be called up to the stand first and I wanted to sit next to Chandler.

~~~~

Skipping the beginning because y'know I'm pretty lazy XD

James is now at the stand.

~~~~~

"So, James. You are the son of Mr. Martin, correct?" The lawyer asked.

"Yes, sir." I answered back.

"What exactly did your father do to you."

I hesitated for a minute, apparently too long.

"James? Did you hear me?"

"Yeah, sorry. I had been dating my boyfriend for about a month-"

"How is that relavent?"

"You have to have the whole backstory to understand"

"Continue"

"As I was saying. I had been dating my wonderful boyfriend for about a month, he asked me when I would tell my parents about us. They didn't even know I was gay. I told him about our family dinner every Sunday, and my grandparents were going to be there. Kill two birds with one stone right? I asked my parents if a 'friend' could come to the dinner. Of course they said yes. I was planning on telling my family about Chandler and I. Once I did, my father yelled at me, called both Chandler and I faggots, and told me to get out of the house. He was the only one who didn't support me. Chandler's family had already told me I could stay with them if I had to. This actually isn't the worst that he's done."

"Its not?"

"Nope, it had been about a month of me staying at Chandler's house. He asked me if I wanted to go to work with him. What neither of us knew was that my father worked there."

"Firstly, how did you not know where your father worked? Secondly, how did you go with your boyfriend to work?"

I looked over at Chandler to see if it was OK to pretty much reveal him in front of everybody. He nodded signaling I could.

"Chandler is an actor, and I was going to stay in his trailer while he filmed. We didn't know my father worked as one of the make up artists because he never told us."

"Wait, your boyfriend doesn't happen to be Chandler Riggs by any chance?"

"Actually he is. He is sitting right over there with both of our families." I point to where everyone is sitting. They give the lawyer and everyone else a small wave.

"Well, back on topic." The lawyer clears his throat. "What did he do when he found out you went to work with Chandler?"

"He yelled at me and tried to make me feel bad for being gay, none of his words hurt me though. I stood up for myself and then Chandler and I went to his trailer so I could wait until he was done. After Chandler left I laid down on the couch to rest because we had to wake up pretty early, so I was tired. I heard someone walk into the trailer about 15 minutes later. I did my look to see who it was I just told them Chandler wasn't there. The person said 'oh I'm not looking for chandler' that's when I looked up to see my dad." I swallowed and hesitated to speak. "My father backed me into the corner.....I couldn't move anywhere....I was so scared" I started tearing up. "He just kept hitting me and kicking me...I couldn't move...I was so scared" now I was sobbing.I couldn't stop crying.

I heard shouts and then I felt arms wrap around me. I knew immediately who it was. Chandler.....

A/N: Hey! Tori here! I am still at my grandpa's at the moment, but in a few minutes we are going to go to a waterpark and I will have internet. If I don't answer your comments right away it's because I'm busy swimming, or I'm back in an area without internet. I hope you liked this chapter.

Comment and Vote,

Peace!

~Tori