Chapter 28

Chandler's POV

"Hi, I'm Nuno but you can call me N"

"Hey, I'm chandler"

"Yeah, I know, I watch The Walking Dead" he says with a smile.

"How long have you guys been here, does James know your here?"I ask the three people surrounding James.

"No, we've only just got here. What exactly happened?" Samantha asked.

"W-well h-he" I couldn't handle talking about it, I bursted into tears again.

"Shhh, it's ok Chandler, you don't have to talk if you can't handle it" the twins stoped their arms around me, Sophia is the one who spoke.

"N-no, you guys deserve to know." I wipe away the tears on my cheeks.

I explained everything that happened. From when Mary was asked those questions to me finding James. By the time I got done explaining everything all three of them were silent.

"Oh my god" N finally broke the silence.

"I knew he cut himself but I never knew he would actually try to commit suicide." Sophia says afterwards.

"Yeah, same here" Sam says.

"Wait. You guy knew he cut!?" I start to get angry.

"You didn't?" Sam asks.

"No. How long has he been doing it?" I ask with more concern than anger.

"A very long time. He did it when I still lived here in America." N answers my question. "And we were about 11, 12 at the time."

"I guess he always had one of us three to call for support . He always called us after he cut. He would always regret it." Sophia says with sadness lacing her voice.

"B-but he has me." I start to tear up.

"He knew he did, but with what happened and why he did it, he probably didn't think before he acted." N says putting a hand on my back.

"Plus that was a very big thing to be thrown at him. He knew his father was bad but not that bad." Sophia tells me reassuring me a bit.

At that moment I got a call. It was Mary, so I answered it.

***The phone call*** (C-Chandler   M-Mary)

C-Hey Mary!

M-Hi Chandler. Is James awake yet?

C-No but he should be soon. He's been out for about five hours now.

M-OK well I'm on my way now, I have some clothes for James. The doctors called me and said that he can leave tomorrow. They just want to monitor him or bother night and then he will be good to go.

C-That's such grea-

All of a sudden there's a sound of tires screeching and loud crashing sounds.

C- Mary!? Are you there!? Mary!?

And the line went dead...