[3] HIM.

I am clutching so hard onto my head as if that would somehow make the pain fade away

I am clutching so hard onto my head as if that would somehow make the pain fade away. I stop at a corridor and take deep breaths. Even when my whole body aches, the little chirping sounds from the birds across the campus make me smile.

Maxon loved the birds.

I close my eyes and continue to take deep breaths as my grip on my head loosens; it starts dealing better with the pain. The chirping had made me feel better. The little squealing is abruptly broken when another sound replaces my throbbing head.

Someone is crying.

I can hear the femininity in the voice even with my temporarily worn out eardrums.

Some girl is crying.

I track down the sound and find myself going down the north set of staircase, the most deserted part of the campus.

Some girl is secretly crying.

I only have to rake a dozen steps down to see a figure kneeling down on the ground. She has blonde hair and it covers the whole of her face. She is wearing a blue plaid skirt and a white full-sleeved shirt. I can't see her face and I don't know who she is.

All I know is that she is crying and I don't know how to handle crying girls.

I am weak at it.

Maxon was a legend in that stuff. I wish it was him here and not me.

I wait a few seconds but she is engrossed in shedding tears that she doesn't see me. I consider talking to her but I am scared that might worsen the crying.

So I do what I am best at.

I leave her alone.

A/N

Boring first meeting? Maybe. :P That's what life is. xD

AND OMG #87. Under the hundred in just two updates? I feel grateful to Wattpad to have changed the ranking system because this is huge huge encouragement. Thank you so much, everyone. ;)

Don't forget to vote please! :D

Linaaaaa.