54 [HER].

54.

"I hope you are aware of the celebrations at school tomorrow?" Miss Maria, our over-caring maths teacher had stopped me after school yesterday.

I nodded my head, starting to worry where this was leading to.

"And you coming?"

"No ma'am," I replied in a shallow voice.

Her eyes suddenly reflected a sympathy which I strongly disliked, "Listen Eira. I know it's very hard but are you going to bunk every Brother's day that will come after this, for the rest of your life? Don't you ever have to move on? I have decided something and you are not to oppose it, understand? Attendance is compulsory for you tomorrow, and you will be helping me with organization," she paused and turned a little more softer, "Darling, it's okay if it hurts. It will hurt a little less the next time."

"But ma'am," I interfered.

"I don't want to listen to anything. I want you to meet me at school at 5 in the evening. No excuses," and she left my sight so quick, I couldn't even argue.

I stood there, bewildered.

And now, I am standing infront of my mirror, dressed in a blue jacket which happens to be today's dress code, and memories of Teddy are stabbing me all over my heart. I take deep breaths to clear my mind.

But nothing helps.

I am just so stuck.