liттlе нe

He is just a usual popular lad in school. Every day he would be called by four or five girls to hear their brave declaration. And he will decline them gently without any reason. No one ever knows what is actually in his mind, neither his heart.

But that one day, when he feels tired of all those pushover fangirls, when the bell for the end of recess was about to ring, he opens the class door roughly, walk to the teacher's table and slam the writing board loudly. With his small eyes, he stares at his classmates and talk slowly but still intimidating. "I'm not going to be anyone's boyfriend until the day I'm graduate from this school." And so, that day does change his life. He got two of them now, the forever fan girls who still give him presents every day and admire him from afar or the new form anti-fans that once he rejects and some people who turn to hate him after that big confession made. But he doesn't care because deep inside his heart, no one ever knows what he wants.

"Hahaha !" Jae Suk laughs earnestly until he gets a stomachache. He then stopped and wiped his tears before touching Suk Jin's shoulder. "I heard that someone has anti-fans now."

"That someone made a crazy confession to everyone when we were away" Suk Jin smile while Kwang Soo grin teasingly. 

"How I wish that I could see it myself." Sick of the joke, Jong Kook throws his gummy wrapper to his junior before he gets up and walks away from them. "Ah, hyung! You're not the kind of guy who would get suck over these little things," Kwang Soo screams. "Jong Kook hyung !"

He walks into the building and head to the locker to get his note for today's homework reference. Just then he found a pink envelope with a small card in it. He's sighing.

'I thought that I already make it clear that day. Why are they still calling me for it ?'

School Garden at 3, I'll wait for you, oppa.

The content of the card surprises him thoroughly. Especially the word that she used to call him. He looks at his watch. It's already 3.15 p.m. He runs as fast as he can to the appointed place, hoping that she will still be there. Precisely when he arrived at the back of the school, he saw her going to leave.

"Wait !"She made a sharp turn. While panting, Jong Kook told her his wish. "I will."

Her eyes enlarge. She looks at him quickly. "A-are you kidding me? Are you playing with me ?"

He startled. "N-no! I'm pretty sure that I said I would accept you as my girlfriend."

"Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that you'll reject me too" she low her head again with her hands at her back.

"What do you mean ?"

"B-because of what you were saying the other day."

"Ah, that" he lowered his head. "That's because --"

"You're such a bad guy," she says aloud with tears in her eyes before leaving him frozen.