тнеiг тнiиgs

Throwback to the early morning, Woobin, Jihyo and Minhee leave the house without Jongkook as he had to attend an important meeting for the day. Kwangsoo help her bringing out the lunch as she arrived at their meet point.

Jihyo sit on the mat after talk to the mother-to-be, Byul before she joined Haha and the others playing with Minhee.

"What are you doing?" Gary came to her after he excuse himself from the play.

"Nothing" He sat in front of her.

"Perhaps..." Gary smiled. "No, you definitely thinking about him"

"Am I weird?"

"No, but what important is what you're thinking. It's something good?" He glanced at Woobin as he realized that guy was staring at him for quite a while. "Perhaps you're regretting that he's not with us today?"

"I'm just wondering why he can't spend time like he used to be"

"Have you ask him?" He took off his cap and push back his hair.

"I..." Jihyo didn't finished her sentence.

"Scare of the truth is something that you should never do, Jihyo ah"

"But I.."

"If you keep it to yourself everyone might get hurt" Gary gave her a smile while confidence. "Find the truth and solve it together" He gently touch her shoulder. "Don't you treasure the memories so much? Never forget them, Jihyo ah"

She smile relief before Woobin suddenly snap his fingers over her face. "Noona" She's back to the present.

"Ah, I'm sorry" She brush her hair blankly. "I'll need to make dinner now"

Woobin send her with a smile while his eyes keep tailing until she disappear to the kitchen. He sigh. "I think it's time for me to keep going"