liттlе тноsе

Ji Hyo daze off and tilt her head slowly as she feel a little bit nauseous. Then her eyes caught the boy that has been supervising her from the time she awake while sitting calmly in front of her.

"How are you, noonim ?" He throw out his first sentence.

Her eyes and brain getting bigger at the same time as she's trying hard to recognize his face. "Woo Bin ?"

He raise an eyebrow and smirk. "You do still remember me"

"Why would I forget you ?" She smile in relief. "What are you doing ? Help me out"

"Why would I ?" He keep smirking, leaving Ji Hyo in daze. "It's not easy for me to tie you"

"Why would you .." She look at him instantly. "What do you mean ?"

His sudden laugh can't be interpret by her that still clueless about the situation. "You do remember me but you forget what you've done" He move to her and hold up her face. He look in her eyes. "It's a pity that I have to rewind the sad memory, noonim"

Ji Hyo eyes enlarge as she sense the real problem. "Woo Bin ah, why are you still on this ?" He pull his hand off her face and turn his back to her. "You know it's not my fault"

He turn to her and scream. "How is it not your fault ?!"

She low her head and close her eyes. "Oppa" She's scared.

But the boy still laugh again. He then walk toward her slowly. "Even now, you dare to call out for him" He grab her hair to pull her face up. She's frowning.

"Call him no matter how many times you want but still, in the end you're coming with me to my brother"

-

"We can't find her" Kwang Soo tell them as they get in Ji Hyo family house. He's been searching for her with Gary around the school and they even asking people around if they've ever seen her since this afternoon.

Ji Hyo mom bite her finger as she feel really worry before her dad speak up. "We're going to make the report"

Jong Kook nod quickly. "Byul ah, you go with them too. Tell the police what you saw after lunch this afternoon"

"Okay oppa" She nod obediently. Haha grab her hand then. "I'll follow them too" Jong Kook nod again.

As they gone, he's discussing of some area that they haven't looking for Ji Hyo. So he divide the places with Gary and Kwang Soo. "Let's keep searching" They're all move out.

While patrolling, Jong Kook suddenly thinking of his house. "She might be"

He run to his house quickly and found out his mom is there. "What are you doing here ?"

"Jong Kook ah"

He open the door and get in. "Let's talk the other time. I'm in hurry"

His mom follow up. "Did something happen ?" She touch his head. "Are you hurt anywhere ?"

He stop moving and look at her. He hold her hand. "It's not me" He's sighing. "Ji Hyo is missing so I need to find her" He walk in his room and change his clothes quickly.

"I'll help you" His mom talk aloud from the outside.

"Stay out of this" He done changing. He hold her shoulders with a wary expression. "It might be dangerous. I don't want you to be hurt" He touch his neck slightly. "Or that person might blame me for everything"

He get out of the house. "I'll contact you later" He smile to her. "See you, mom"

-

"Kim Woo Bin ?"

Now Jong Kook is in the police station. He meet up with Ji Hyo parents a while ago. He's listening to the police investigation right on.

"His older brother was pushed from the school roof by some kids and died on the way to the hospital. It's said that the fight occur because his brother always disturbing Ji Hyo" The detective explain to him clearly.

Jong Kook nod his head slowly. "So he's blaming her"

"Ji Hyo did tell us about this kid. She's just helping him from being bullied once and he would then following her around" Ji Hyo dad interrupt them.

"She ask him directly one day and out of nowhere those kids appear and make some ruckus" Her mom then add some more. "The police then file this case as an accident"

"Does she know about Woo Bin ?" The detective ask her parents.

Her dad nod. "We all meet him at his brother funeral"

Her mom shed her tears slowly. "But she meet him again after that"

"What happen then ?" Jong Kook question them.

"We don't know. She never tell" Ji Hyo dad tilt his head.

"He's dangerous" The detective cross his arms. "If he could kill the other three boys easily, what would happen to Ji Hyo ?"