нis тнiиgs

A few years later.

"Woobin ah, how are you today?"

"I'm fine, as usual" He answer her ignorantly. "You just ask me that yesterday and two days before, I mean you almost come here like everyday this week"

"It is wrong?"

"It's.. never been a problem" Jihyo make him startled. "But did something happen? Between you and Jongkook hyung"

"Well, there's nothing much actually. Almost the same.. every day.. " Jihyo laugh bitterly. "Either way, you're going to be release in few days so don't forget our promise okay"

She tried to talk cheerfully and it make Woobin smile. In the end, he nod repeatedly.

Jihyo got home in the evening with Kim Minhee. Their 7 years old lovely daughter ran into the house as she saw her dad's car in the garage.

"Papa!" He hug her in the arms.

"Minnie ah ~ I miss you. How school today?"

"I have lots of fun playing with my friends"

"That's great" He smile before having a glance at his wife. "Minnie ah, tell me more when we have dinner later. Go take your shower first okay"

Minhee nod happily to her daddy. "Good girl" Jongkook pat his cute daughter head and watch her going. As she get into her room, he turn to Jihyo.

"Honey, do you mind telling me your whereabouts again today?" He cross his arms but what he got was a death glance.

She ignore him and walk to the veranda. He sigh to her action before following her steps.

"Jihyo ah"

"It's wrong for me to go anywhere?" She's crossing her arms too.

"It's never wrong honey" He makes her facing him while holding the shoulders. "But you should at least let me know so that I won't be worry all day"

Looking into the eyes making she remembered her mom advice every time they meet.

No matter what, try to understand your husband more and be a good wife for him.

"I'm sorry" She pout and lower her head. "But still" She suddenly push his hands and leave.

"What?? Jihyo ah!"

He tend to talk to her more but then he saw Minhee asking for help. He scratch his head and sigh slowly.

Why it's so hard to understand her these days?

-

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS & VOTE LOVE ♡~♥~