liттlе тнат

A week after Woo Bin brother, Youngie, died.

"Woo Bin ah" She try to get closer to him. "It's true that your brother is gone and I know how you feel but you can't keep being like this. Youngie would be really sad seeing you in this kind of state. So let's --"

"Noona" He cut her words while still looking down at his seat. "How did you know ?" His eyes move to her. "Did you see hyung ghost ?"

She startled a bit. "Woo Bin ah"

"If you can really see him, I would want to ask him a question"

She try to be brave and sit next to him. "What is it ?" She look at his eyes which is still following her.

"Why did noona kill him ?"

Now she startled a lot. She try to defend herself. "Woo Bin ah, I didn't --"

"Hyung, what should I do now ?" He look onto the air that make her felt really flustered. "Should I bring them to you ?" He smile scarily. "Who am I suppose to bring first ?"

He think for a while. "Is it the bad hyung that always bullied you ?" He laughed but she can't identified his emotion. "Or his two stupid friends that always teasing you ?"

"Or maybe" His move his face closer to her. "Maybe I should just bring this lying noona first" He smirk like a psycho.

Her eyes getting bigger before she run out of the room and close his bedroom door quickly. Her back slide by the door as she's crying out of her wit. At that time, Youngie last words kept playing in her mind.

"Instead of me, save Woo Bin from the hell"

-

"I'm sorry, Youngie ah"

She touch his memorial picture. "I should be brave to save him from your uncle but I didn't do it"

She shed her tears. "I'm really, really sorry, my friend"

She put her flowers in front of his memorial picture. "I promise you, I will help him from now on. Even after he get out of the juvenile school, I promise that I'll keep my eyes on him"

She smile satisfied. "I will"

-

She come back to school after two days she charges out of the hospital. Her mom is sickly worry about her but Jong Kook promise that he will take care of her all day long. He help her walking to class in the hallway.

"Ji Hyo ah, for you" His girl classmates suddenly approach the couple and give her a present. "Be well okay" They smile and pat her head slowly.

"Ah, thank you sunbae" She bow passionately before they leave.

"Good luck man !" His friends next door tease the couple as they pass by. And when they about to get to her class, the girls that used to bully her stand in front of them suddenly.

"We're sorry for what we've done before. If only --"

"Forget it, I let you pass once" Ji Hyo cool it down immediately.

"Yah, that's not fair" But Jong Kook wouldn't want to let it slide.

"Why ? I have nothing to do with them anyway"

He think for a second. "You're in the same class right ?" Two of the girls nod. "Help her with anything in the class like take her place in cleaning duty" He point at the two girls before he look at the others. "And you girls could help her buying lunch"

The girls dissing as their protest but he doesn't care. So they just nod and walk away in disregard.

Ji Hyo laugh teasingly. "Their lovable Kookie turn to be a bad guy"

"Yah, it's all for you"

She try to stop her laugh while shedding her laughing tears. "Why do you need to do this when you can do anything for me ?"

"Does that mean you only want me ?" He grin obviously.

She smile widely. "Naughty oppa"

He laugh too now before he's talking again. "But how did it turn out to be this good ?"

She shrug her shoulders slowly.

-

"Do you really need to do this ?" Gil ask Gary while he help spreading out the flyers. It's a flyers contain the story of the couple. It's also mention on the paper, DO NOT BE FOUND BY THE TEACHERS. Well, half of them have been spread mostly.

"To help them, yes"

Gil sigh deeply. "You're not even her boyfriend"

"But I'm their friends" Gary hands keep passing the flyers.

"You do love her right ?" Gil look at his face directly.

"She's never mine from the start" Gary smile slowly. "She would never be"

-

I think , there's a bit of stupid part in this chapter =3=