му тнiиgs

Woobin get out of the washroom while wiping his hair. As he walk pass the balcony, he saw the little girl sitting alone with her beloved doll.

"Princess Minnie" He surprise her from the back. The small kid flutter a bit, making him smile."What are you doing?"

She's sighing like an old woman. "Mama & papa is being weird"

"Why do you said so?" He squat down, facing her back.

"They've fun and smile a lot when I'm with them"

"Isn't that great?" Woobin raise his eyebrows.

"But they don't when I'm not around!" She release her frustration as she can't hold it anymore while he fall backwards a bit. He smile, admiring her cuteness.

Why is this 7 years old girl so cute?

"Don't be angry, dear" He pat her head but her face is all grumpy. Woobin laughed. "Isn't that means you should always be with them?"

"But I can't bring them to school" The little Minhee pout and tears form in her big eyes.

"Dear don't cry" Now it's his turn to get flustered. He sigh slowly. "You know what, samchoon is going to help you"

"How?" She tilt her head to him in excitement.

"I'll tell you but" He pinched her nose. "Why don't you sleep with me tonight?"

Minhee nod agreed before Woobin reached out for her hand and they walk to his bed.

In the next morning, he rub off his eyes when he heard a small voice calling out for Minhee. "Princess, wake up"

He clearly saw that it was Kim Jongkook as he get hit on his back hardly. "How dare you sleep with my daughter?"

Woobin groan in pain. "Come on, she's just a kid"

Jongkook ignored him by lifting his daughter and leave the room. He get her ready for school while Jihyo make the breakfast for all before Jongkook took Minhee to kindergarten.

Half an hour later, he reached home. "I'm back"

"Hyung, noona is at the back. I'm gonna get some drink" Woobin told him as he get to the kitchen so Jongkook just head to the backyard.

"Jihyo ah" He called her but was ignored. "Are we going to keep being like this?" He sigh slowly. "Are you actually mad at me because I told you to quit the job?"

"That's what started it all".

"So I did more than that?"

"Ask yourself" She replied without even looking at him so he grabbed her hands and make her face him.

"Can't you just tell me so this won't be more complicated?"

She stare strongly. "I told you, ask yourself"

"Err .. Is everything alright?" Woobin disrupt them and make Jihyo snap her hand off him before leaving. Jongkook sigh again while sitting on the bench. Woobin come join him.

"I don't know, it's hard to understand her nowadays"

"It's okay to fight like this?"

"In front of you?" Jongkook raised his eyebrows and smile. "Aren't you our family?" But his smile disappear then. "I'm fine with you but not Minhee"

"Did she asked you?"

"Did you told her to do that?"

"She was curious" Woobin telling the truth. "What did you answer her?"

Jongkook sigh again. This time "I couldn't say a thing to her"