очг тнiиgs

Jihyo heard the flowing water as she get into the bathroom. She knows he's home when she saw his car at the garage.

She notice that the flowers had been changed with the new one and next to it lied a black cute card with her name on it. She's curious as she grabbed it slowly.

' Even though I can't always be with you but I hope I'm always in your heart ' - Your lovable husband 😘

She smile because she thinks it's cute. It's been a while since he did these kinds of things. She missed those little things so much as he stopped doing so when they have Minhee.

Have to stop working was never a big problem for her and she didn't mad at him because of it at all. It's just because she miss the old him, the one that always adore and protect her.

It's not like he has changed but he... She sigh. Just what in the whole world that I want?

A hand suddenly hugging her from the back. She make a quick turn and saw his face closer to her. She was trapped between the wall and his big build. He put his hand on the wall.

"Did you see it?" His towel is still on his head because of his wet hair. Her face turn really red as his get closer to her. She closed her eyes and he smile.

He put his lip on hers slowly. At first, she's kind a hesitate but he relieved when she response to him. They're into each other warmly.

However the knocking door snap her lip from him. "Mama, is papa home yet?"

She look at him. "Wait, I'll open the door for you" But before she get it, he grabbed her hand and wipe her messy lipstick. He smile daringly, make her flustered but she's actually happy.

"Mama!" Minhee whining outside the room.

"Here I come" She open the door for their lovely baby.

"Papa, I miss you!" The little girl hugged her dad tightly. "I wish you've been with us earlier"

"I'm sorry, Minnie ah. I got called from work at the last minute" He pinched her nose. "I promise to come along next time"

Minhee nod happily and Jihyo smile looking at them. She leave the room quietly as Minhee started to talk about her picnic play today.

Woobin notice Jihyo smile didn't goes off after she get out of the room. He follow her to the veranda. He joined her at the table.

"Are you that happy?"

Jihyo startled. "What?"

"I don't know, you didn't stop smiling after you entered the room"

Her face turn red. She hold her cheeks. "Yah" She glanced at him.

He laughed teasingly. "What change your mind, noona?" He smiled. Jihyo look at Woobin and took a deep breath.

"The treasure" She smiled too.