liттlе sнe

He's staying alone in the rented house so it's fine for him if he doesn't come to school. He know non of his family would care. But his unreal dongsaeng does. After Kwang Soo try to call him for the 7th time, Jong Kook pick up the phone. He's getting lectured by his caring dongsaeng but he just being silent or sometime groan and order him the black bean noodle before he hung up.

Sharp at 3, his bell door are ringing. He didn't get up from his bed because he surely know that Kwang Soo could come in by himself. A few minute later, his bedroom door open.

"Hyung, I'm coming in"

"Oh, Kwang Soo ah" Jong Kook sniffed as he could smell the tasty noodle. But still, he cover himself in the blanket.

"Are you feeling better now ?" Kwang Soo sit at the side of his bed.

"I've told you that I'm not really sick"

"Then why aren't you coming to school ?"

"Won't answer that. I'm going to sleep for a while. Go help yourself in the kitchen"

"Arassoyo hyungnim"

Kwang Soo bring the black bean noodle to the kitchen and put them on the table. Then he saw the cute pink envelope that make him curve a smile. Now he is sure of what he should do with his sickly hyung.

-

After a few days, Kwang Soo went to find Jong Kook in his classroom to have lunch together. He come with a smile that kind of annoying to his hyung so he receive a headlock as soon as he see him.

"Ah, hyung, it's painful"

"Then stop with that smile"

"Ah, why hyung ?" Kwang Soo bite his lower lip. "What happen hyung ? Why aren't you telling me ?"

"What ?" Jong Kook look at his dongsaeng warily.

"You got a letter from a girl" Kwang Soo seek for it in his pocket.

Without looking at it, Jong Kook give him a simple command. "Just throw it away"

"Are you sure ? This pink envelope is so cute that I can't help myself to open it"

'Pink ?' Jong Kook eyes enlarge. "Give it to me"

"Aren't you telling me to throw it away ?"

"Shut up" He snatch it from his grinning little brother and open the envelope curiously.

Should we meet again today ? Same place, same time.
I'll be waiting for you, oppa.

"Yah, let's not going home together today. I've somewhere else to go"

Kwang Soo keep grinning. "Are you going to meet that girl ?"

"Shut up"

"Can I follow you ?" He snatch back the small card and run away from his hyung.

"Yah !"

-

He's waiting for her at the school garden patiently. He keep fixing his hair and clothes so that he would look better to her. He check his watch. It's sharp at 3 and he's smiling.

"Oppa" she is in front of him now. "Why did you want to meet me ?"

"Wait, what ?" Jong Kook startled again. "I'm here because of your invitation. Look" he show her the pink envelope.

Her eyes getting bigger. "But-but -- Wait, here" she show him her black card with the white hand-writing.

Jong Kook frown. 'Who did this ? It's only me and her that know these colors'

"Now, what should we do oppa ?"

He's sighing. "Let's forget it. Let's part our way, it's not like we want to meet each other anyway"

She low her head, hiding her sad face. She turned around to walk away but her right hand was caught by him.

"Wait" he look at her hesitantly. "Maybe we didn't plan to meet each other but fate does. It's giving me a chance to tell you what I couldn't say to you the other day"

She's staring at him blankly.

"Ji Hyo ah. I've been waiting for you all of this time. I'm saying that I won't be anyone boyfriend that day because I'm afraid that I can't be with you. I love you when we're still kids. Didn't we promise to married each other when we grow up ? Didn't we promise it with our rings on ?"

She nod to his questions. Her eyes are all teary and her nose is getting so red. Jong Kook pull out his necklace and show her his ring. She took out her bracelet that holding her ring. He smile to her proudly and she reply him shyly as his hand is still grabbing hers.

"In front of this ring, once again, I promise myself that I'll be together with you and loving you for the rest of my life. I'll grant your father wish to take care of you properly, Ji Hyo ah. And when the time come for us to get married, I'll make you smile at every second of your life and we'll be happy forever."

She nod to his promise gladly and they kiss each other with their fingers interlock. Their first kiss with their first love. Truly like a fairytale for us.

-

There's a lot of hints for this story in this chapter guys :) I hope it will make all of you being more curious about them. Enjoy it everyone and don't forget to leave your comments XD