тнат тнiиgs

Jihyo P.O.V

"I'm home"

I startle as I found the living room is quiet and gloomy. I hesitate to come in for a second but my instinct told me to find out why. I closed the door.

Why it is so dark? Is the electric off?

"Woobin ah" There's no response. I didn't move far from the door but I know he can still hear me if he's really there. In the house, I mean. "Kim Minhee?"

The usual scream of her princess can't also be heard. Heol, where's everyone? Are they at mom's house already?
"Oppa, aren't you home yet?"

I walk slowly to the shoe rack and something suddenly explode. "Mom! Ah!" A few ballon was hanging before the entrance with a banner.

"That's scared me" I read the banner writing.

Turn on our emergency lights

This is what I wanted to do earlier. I smile. I snap the hidden switch behind the shoe rack and before my eyes beautiful view begin to light up to the door of the backyard.

I saw a fancy arrow place on tge floor, written "This way, Mrs. Kim ♡"

I walk along the beautiful light to the door and find a cute signboard in front of me.

I love you honey ♡

I smile happily reading the board as the sound from a guitar suddenly hit my hearing.

Yes, he's sitting there. At the backyard. With romantic and fancy decorations. With his guitar. He's starting the beat slowly.

"You can't go to bed without a cup of tea. Maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep. And all those conversation are the secret that I keep and all make sense to me.

I won't let these little things slip out of my mind cause it's true, it's you, it's you that I've ---- I'm in love with you.

All these little things ♡"

As his sweet voice stop singing, I clap with truly happy feeling. I got tears in my eyes but happiness hold it from falling. We hug each other.

"When did you do all this things?" I asked while still in his arm.

"When you were mad in love with me?"

We burst out laughing and I suddenly saying the words he surely knows. "I love you oppa"

"I love you too honey"

"I love you three"

"I love you four always standing with me all of this years"

He laughed when I pout teasingly as I heard his sentence. "You won't let me win, won't you?"

"Yes" He pull me closer. "Because you've always win over my heart"

I know I don't even stop smiling right now. And I know this is the best Christmas Eve I ever had.

"Aren't you watching drama too much oppa?"

"What? I didn't have time for that okay"

Well, that's right. You're too busy working.

"Where's Minnie and Woobinnie?"

"I send them off to mom's house" He grin and touch my nose.

"Smart action" I did the same thing to him.

"Would another baby born tonight?"

I just laughed to his question as we're still in each other arms. What a man he is.

Well, he's my husband 😘

-

SORRY GUYS 😩 TOO BUSY WORKING, I'M NOT A FREE SOUL ANYMORE. EITHER WAY, THIS IS ABOUT TO END SO FIGHTING 👊