уочг тнiиgs

Woobin P.O.V

"Is that all?"

He turn his body to face the comfortably seated me. He brush softly the flower petal that fall over his head before he put his hands in the pocket. The wind that blown made him shiver in cold. I felt like frozen too. Why did he ever chose this kind of place to talk with me??

"It's not that I hate you living with us. This will make her happy. And so do I. But" He rubs his hands against and put them back in the pocket. "But I can't trust you just yet"

"I know" I just smile as he sighes anxiously. Silence fill the beautiful garden alley for a minute.

I then get up from the bench and hug myself. I also rub off the petal that fall over my shoulder. "So tell me hyung, do you know anyone from Busan?"

I notice that he's scanning my face. "I do have friends there. But what's wrong with Busan?"

"Oh?" I reluctantly return the question.

"Why are you asking about Busan?"

"Ah" I just smile teasingly. "Who know if I might leave one day"

"What are you talking about?" Jongkook hyung frowned while hugging himself in cold. "Don't you ever dare leaving without telling us or she will cry"

"Do you love her so much?" I smile innocently as my so-called brother blank for a second. He then lock my neck with his arm.

"How can you ask that, you kid" Well, his arm lock was not that hurt.. I guess. But I was tapping his hand to make him stop.

"I might also cry" He suddenly loose the lock. I can't see his face but I clearly heard what he's saying. "Because I love you too, you know"

My heart skipped a beat. "Oh, that's so embrasing" I said that because I can feel how hot my face was then.

Jongkook hyung let me go and squat down. "Why did I ever said that?" He cover face shyly?? I guess..

"Samchoon!"

I startled from the recall with Minhee soothe voice. She run prettily to me and smile.

"Oh princess. Do you need anything?" I pat her head slowly.

"Mama called you for dinner" She rub her small nose cutely. "She cooked your favorite"

"Favorite dish?"

-

THE STORY IS ABOUT TO REACH THE END EVERYONE ~ I HOPE YOU FAVOR IT & GIVE ME LOTS OF LOVE ♡ DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE SPARTACER ♡♡