тнеsе тнiиgs

I own you guys so much. That's why I have to go. I don't want to be a burden and get in the way of your married life. After all I've done, you guys deserve to be happy. I'm not leaving for good, maybe. But I'll be sure to meet you guys again someday.

Thanks for everything.

"Jihyo ah"

Her eyes still on the note. She seems to be in deep despair. Her husband sit by her side and hug her. He shed her tears off the chubby cheeks. He kiss her hair then hug her warmly. He let out a silence sigh.

Last night was good time for the couple. They're in their own world so that they thought everything has turn out to be good. But when they wake up in the morning, Jihyo mom leave a message saying Woobin is missing as she found the note. They rushed over and tried to find him but there's no hope.

"Why would he do this?"

"He has his own reason, babe. Don't worry. I'm sure he will be just fine. He's not a little boy anymore"

"But we could at least talk about this together. He shouldn't just ---"

"Hush dear. We'll find him someday, I promise you"

He hug her tight to make sure she feel the warm. He kiss her hair and forehead to make sure she feel love. He don't want to see his queen sad face anymore so he's trying his best to reach her heart and promise himself to always put a smile on her beautiful face.

Even for just a little things, he will make her love him today more than yesterday.

-

A CHAPTER TO GO AND THIS STORY WILL COME TO AN END, SPARTACER :'D