тнis тнiиgs

"Song Jihyo!"

"Mom!" She rub her itchy eyes. Her hands were all dirty as she's playing with the sand.

"Look how dirty you are. Why are you playing like a boy?" Her mom hold her cheeks and let out a handkerchief. "Stay still, let me clean your face a bit"

A hiccup sounds came from her mom back. Standing still two kids that have watching them from the start.

"Are you Jihyo's friends?" The two kids didn't respond so her mom asked her instead.  "Are they your friends?"

"Yes mom!" She nod brightly and walk to them. "This is my classmate, Youngie and his little brother, Woobin"

Jihyo smile happily. "Woobin ah, say hello to auntie"

The little one hide behind his brother back. "I'm sorry but he's afraid of people" Kim Young spoke up, defending Woobin.

"It's okay" Her mom smile understand.

The next day Jihyo came to the park, she brought the delicious, warm meal with her.

"Do you want to eat? My mom pack this for us. She told me to be careful because it's hot"

The two brothers were a little bit hesitant to accept the sincere meal but after a spoonful, they finish the dish in the blink of an eye.

"It is delicious?" They nod happily as they feel full right then. "Eat a lot and I'll bring more tomorrow!"

Woobin remember how Jihyo promise that day made them feel alive again every day.

"Chicken soup"

"You remember that?" Jihyo show up at his bedroom door. "You just a kid though"

"So how did you remember it?"

"I'm old enough that time" She cross her arms and lean to the door.

"So you're getting older now"

"Yah, shut up" She gives a death stare to him before smile teasingly. "Come on, the food is going to get cold"

Woobin laugh and take Minhee hands."Let's go, princess"

"Papa!" Minhee shout as soon as she saw her dad came back from work.

"Oppa, you're home" Jihyo greet with a hug and take his briefcase.

"Hi hyung" The two man do a special handshake.

"Ah, right. Mom called me earlier, asking us to come to her house for Christmas" Jongkook tell his wife while pulling the chair for her.

"Will we sleeping at granny house?" Minhee smile excitedly as she already seated at the dining table.

"That's right, there must be a lot to do" Jihyo loose her husband necktie.

"As usual dear, everyone would be there but this time it would be more special" Jongkook smile warmly. "Cause we have you with us"

Woobin trying to hide his smile but it's obvious to the couple.

"So honey, because I have some works to do that day, can you help me settling some things before we go to her house?" Jongkook interrupt the silence.

"No"

"Pleaseee" He try hard to sound cute to his wife.

"Who's working on Christmas Eve?"

"I know but pleaseeee" He try harder make Woobin chuckle with Minhee.

"Sure, Woobin can help me too then"

"No!" Jongkook object to enthusiasticly that it makes Jihyo look anxious. "Let him take care of Minnie at home. You don't want her to be tired before the party right?" He lift his eyebrows.

She sigh and nod. "Okay fine"

"Thanks honey" He grip her hand that is on the table to express his gratefulness.

"Wait a little bit darling" Woobin pat Minhee head. "The drama is almost done"

"Yah you" The two men laugh at Jihyo death glare.

"Okay princess, let's eat" Jongkook help his cute daughter with the food. "The food is about to get cold"

"That's cause you're having so much flashback" Jihyo glance over Woobin.

"No, you guys are the one that making drama" The little brother trying not to lose that it makes the father and daughter laugh at their childishness.

How they hope this situation would happen everyday without knowing that one of them is waiting for a moment to set out his plan.

-

I'M BACK BABY ≥3≤ GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY IN FEW CHAPTERS MORE & PROCEED TO ANOTHER STORY SO PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING ME BY LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS & VOTE ≧∇≦