liттlе очгs

He bow slightly to show his respect. "It's a fun day"

"Our pleasure" Her mom smile pleasantly.

"Mom, dad, can you wait in the car first ?" Ji Hyo push them slowly.

"Yah, Song Ji -"

Her dad pull her mom hand quickly. "Take your time okay"

Jong Kook smile to them before turning his eyes to Ji Hyo. He keep staring at her, making she feel uncomfortable. "Mom brought these unsuitable clothes for me" She's pouting.

"You look cuter today"

"Cuter ?" She glance at him before holding her skirt.

He laugh at her action before grabbing her hand. "Remember what Jae Suk hyung said the other day ?"

"About you getting a day off next Sunday ?"

He nod. "Let's go for a date"

"Yes !" She smile brightly. "Promise me" She stick out her pinky finger and he link them sincerely.

"Ji Hyo ah !" Her mom calling out.

"Coming !" She say aloud. "Oppa, thanks" She smile widely. "Oh, and for yesterday too"

She give him a peck kiss, making him startle before he wave them blankly.

-

"What are you doing ?"

"That's scared me !" Ji Hyo touch her head. "Mom, can you knock first ?"

Her mom sigh slowly. She then walk back toward the door and knock it hardly.

"Who's there ?" Ji Hyo is playing around.

"Yah !" Her mom pinch her cheeks. She's frowning. "So what are you up too ?" Her mom sit on the bed which is full with her clothes.

"Well, well. I'm going on a date tomorrow"

"Wah, that's great !"

"You won't ask me who is -" She ask her mom blankly.

"Does it matter when I already know ?" Her mom smile heartedly. "Be happy, Ji Hyo ah. Make him happy too"

She nod. "So mom, tell which is better ?" She raise two of her favorite piece of clothes.

"Is this all you got ?"

"Mom !"

-

She hand over his drink before she sit beside him and pat his back.

"How did we end up here ?" He hold his head in dizziness while turning his head to look at her.

"What ?" she ask with her blank face. Then she inhale slowly. "You said each of us write three places that we want to go with 1 to 6 numbers. And when we roll the dice, if the number of the place come out we would go there first. So this is what happen now"

He scratch his hair softly. "I never thought that you would write this place" He never hate amusement park, it just that he can't handle those coaster things.

"Well, if you can't continue then maybe we should --"

He touch her hand. "No, let's move on after 5 minutes"

"Are you sure ?" She look at him.

He smile to her. "It's a promise I must fulfill"

She grin happily. "Oppa, are we going to all of this places ?"

"If we have enough time" He glance at the place cards that she take out from her bag before he sip his drink.

"What if we only got to go to my places ?"

He laugh cutely. "I admit that your luck is so good, but if that's really happening then it's fine"

"Really ?" She look excited.

"Yeah, as long as we're together"