liттlе тнеу

"Oh, Jong Kook ah" greet Suk Jin before continue focusing on his work. "Get ready, we're going to open soon"

Just then Kwang Soo come into the kitchen as Ji Hyo enter the back door of the restaurant. "Oh, hello noona"

Suk Jin look upon her as he's hearing Kwang Soo word. "Oh, Ji Hyo ah" She smile and bow slightly.

"Ah, no wonder hyung told me to go first" The dongsaeng clap his own hand once, showing his knowing-it-now face. "Noona, are you wearing hyung t-shirt ?" She nod to the question. "Isn't it too loose ?"

"No, I think it fit me comfortably"

"That's true. Hyung loves to wear small clothes" Kwang Soo smile jokingly, making Ji Hyo and Suk Jin laugh.

"Yah !" Jong Kook give Kwang Soo a headlock.

"Guys, we don't have --" Jae Suk come in from the front and see her. "Oh, Ji Hyo ah" They smile to each other. "Sorry, guys. But we need to be hurry. The customers are coming in" Jae Suk nod a little. "See you later, Ji Hyo ah"

"I'm off, noona" Kwang Soo follow his hyung to the front.

Jong Kook pat her back and grin. "Wait for a while, okay" He then walk to the front while tighten his apron.

"Oh, you can sit first, Ji Hyo ah. I'll go get you some drink" Suk Jin offer her as he's the one that leave.

"Suk Jin oppa" He look at her with his lifted eyebrows. "Can I help too ?"

-

"Yah, yah. Those are going to be heavy" Jong Kook stop her from cleaning the table. "Kwang Soo ah, help me with this"

"Okay, hyung" The dongsaeng give her a smile.

Just then another customer come in. She is about to take the menu book but it got snatch by her boyfriend before she could ever touch it. "I'll take the order okay. Don't worry"

"Oppa, if you're going to act this way then I can't do anything"

"Well, that's better" He grin before he put out his tongue and leave.

She's sighing heavily. She tilt her head and move to the kitchen. "Noona, what are you doing here ?"

"Let me do this" She look at the dishes. Kwang Soo blank for a while. "Ah, please ! I couldn't do anything in front" She's pouting.

Kwang Soo then smile and hand over the rubber glove. "I understand"

"Kwang Soo ah" He turn to her.

He smile again. "Don't tell Jong Kook hyung, am I right ?"

-

"Thanks for your hardwork, Ji Hyo ah. Come again okay"

"Yah, hyung !"

Jae Suk laugh teasingly. "What ? Isn't it good to have your girlfriend here ?"

Ji Hyo then smack Jong Kook back and smile. She bow slightly to the elders. "See you again, oppa"

The three men wave to the couple until they're missing from their view. "They didn't falter even with all those sickening problems"

"Those are just little things for them" Jae Suk smile to Suk Jin words. "Yah, Kwang Soo is going home alone today"

"Ah, hyung. Let's walk together"

-

"Let me ride you home" She smile as a yes. "Let's go !" He start cycle the bike slowly. He then pull her hand further to make her hug his waist. "Yah, look at your hand" He show her rowdy hands.

"Oppa, why are you being overprotective ? How can I work without using my two hands ?"

"That's why, put some lotion before you're going to sleep"

"I don't have one"

"What ?" His small eyes enlarge. "Yah, are you even a girl ?"

"Oppa !" She smack his back strongly. He frown in pain.

"It's true. It a basic for a girl to have all those things. Even Kwang Soo is using it"

She's pouting while leaning behind his back. He know it so he smile teasingly. "This won't do. I'll get you one"

She feel unsatisfied that she pull his hair tightly. "Ah ! Yah, it's hurt" She smirk unknowingly. Her phone then ringing, noticing that she has a message. She check it out immediately. "Oppa, stop !"

"That's scare me. What's wrong ?" She get up from the back seat.

"Can I sleep at your home tonight ?" He startle and she can see through it. "I can't ?"

Fluster a bit, he nod his head slowly. "O-okay. Let's go"