liттlе тнis

"Stop calling for him !" the boy smack his chair to the floor. She cry out of her wit. He then walk to her and hold up her face. "Call for my brother instead" She tilt her head slowly as she protest to his request. Her eyes still tearing up.

He smirk naturally. "Fine" His hand let her face go. "If you really want to meet him, I'll let you" He turn on her phone and search for Jong Kook number. "I fulfill your last wish since you're the girl that my brother choose"

He hold up her phone near her ear. "I give you a minute, if he doesn't pickup then it's over"

She breathe in slowly with her shrugged shoulders. The phone keep ringing from the other side before his voice could be hear. "Oppa ?" She cry again as Jong Kook call for her name. "I don't know" She tilt her head slowly when he ask where she is. "I don't know" The boy smirk to her answer.

"There's strong scent of curry like Jae Suk --"

He suddenly pull the phone from her, not letting her finishing the sentence. "That's enough"

He then speak to the phone calmly. "Yes, hyungnim" He smirk to Jong Kook anxious voice. "Find us in 30 minutes or you'll never meet her alive again" His never-ending smirk caught Ji Hyo eyes. "Oh, come alone hyungnim or she will just .."

"Oppa !" she scream loudly.

And the call end.

-

"Ji Hyo ah !" Jong Kook can hear the end of the call from the other side.

Her mom rush to him. "What did she says ?"

"He's giving me 30 minutes to find them"

"That's crazy" Her dad seated as he feel shock.

"She said there's a strong scent of curry like my workplace so it must be near the area"

"His hideout must not be far from school because if he did so he can't hide from the people around" Someone suddenly interrupt their conversation. It's Jong Kook stepdad. The detective and some officer that are in the room pay their respect to him.

"What are you doing here ?" He ask bluntly.

His mom show up out of nowhere. "He's here to help"

"Sir, we already detect the location of this number sir" An officer come in and report to his stepdad. Ji Hyo dad quickly get up and look at the result.

"It's the old building near your workplace, Kook Jong ah"

Jong Kook eyes enlarge. He know that place, of course. He's about to ran off to that place but his stepdad command the officers to stop him. "What are you doing ?!" He struggle aggressively, trying to escape from the catch.

"Let us handle this" His stepdad get close to him and whisper as he don't want Jong Kook mom to hear any of his words. "I know I am the last person you ever want to believe, but trust me, I will save her with all I got"

As Jong Kook seem to be calm down, the officers let him go. His stepdad nod his head to ensure Ji Hyo safety to her family. Then he smile to Jong Kook mom before he look at the on-duty officers and the detective.

"Let's move on"

-

They're all waiting at Ji Hyo family house. That's include Haha, Byul, Kwang Soo and Gary too. Jong Kook can't sit still as he's too worry about her. He keep ponder around in front of them until his action annoy Haha.

"Hyung, stay still !"

Jong Kook stop walking. He's frozen at the center of the living room. "If only I can" He low his head.

Byul elbow Haha instantly. "What ?" He look at her with a pout. "Even her parents --" Byul cover his mouth to make him stop talking.

Just then, Jong Kook mom get up from her seat and grab his hand. "Mom" Her touch make him feel better. He smile to her.

The good moment between them are disrupt by his mom incoming call. She quickly pick up the phone. "Hello" She smile as she hear the caller voice. "Yeobu, what happen ? Are you okay ?" She say yes mostly and sometime nod to the phone. After few minutes she smile again. "We'll be on our way"

Jong Kook mom end the phone call. "They save her. She was sent to the hospital to be treat" Everyone seem to be relief as they could smile again and Ji Hyo mom is still crying but this time it's the happy tears. Her dad pat her mom head slowly.

He then get up from his seat and smile. "We should see her at the hospital now"

-

Jong Kook want to be last person to visit her. After everyone talk to her, he come in slowly with a bouquet of flower.

She smile as soon as she see him. "Oppa" Her red eyes are still teary.

He grin to act normal to her. "You're fine right ?" He put the flower on her bed before they hug each other happily. "I'm sorry that I couldn't save you" He wipe her tears off.

"It's okay oppa, this is better" She reach out to touch his face. "Your dad said if only the other three boys could be save like me, they could actually still alive for today"

She hug him again. "I'm glad that you didn't come, I'm afraid that you'll get hurt"

"Yah, why would you worry about that ?" He push her shoulder slowly. "I'm a man. It's okay if I get hurt because of you"

They smile to each other before she suddenly bury her face to his chest and sigh heavily. "What will happen to Woo Bin now ?"

"They're going to interrogate him first. Maybe his punishment would be considerate as he still underage and the fact that he's an orphan .."

He hug her to lessen her sadness. He pat her head slowly and she smile bitterly.

"I met his brother in my last school. He was bullied severely back then. Woo Bin tried to help him but those stupid boys would never back off" She laugh indifferently. "And I did nothing but acting like I was calling the elders and there he thought me saving him from the punk kids"

She shed her tears as she rewind the moment she met him.