liттlе тнеsе

"Eonnie, it's so cute !" Byul hold Ji Hyo hand to look at her bracelet closely. "Where did you get it ?"

"It's a secret" Ji Hyo make a silent gesture while smiling.

But Byul won't give up easily. She grin naughtily. "Must be from Jong Kook oppa"

Suddenly Haha tap his girlfriend back. "Yah, slow down. People might hear you"

"Ah, I'm sorry eonnie" Ji Hyo tilt her head saying that it's okay before Byul get off from the bench and follow Haha to set up the mat that she would usually bring to have their lunch together.

Just in time Kwang Soo arrive with his own lunch. "Ohoho, noona, you look so bright. Must be really happy nowadays"

"Having a good time, huh ?" Haha talk to her while working.

Byul then stop and look at her with a pout. "I'm so jealous. It's been a long time since we could go on a date"

"At least you could go for a date" Kwang Soo show his pouting mouth too. "Right, hyung ?"

"Yah, don't include me too" Gary deny for the sudden drag in, making everyone laugh at the dongsaeng.

But Ji Hyo suddenly sigh, attracting everyone attention. "Why is he late ?"

"I know right" Kwang Soo also feel weird.

Neither any of them realize that she is in danger when a vase is about to fall on her head. "Ji Hyo ah !" But Jong Kook that just arrive at their usual spot found out when he directly see the vase fall off from the school roof. He quickly hug and drag her away.

"What was that ?" Haha eyes being bigger.

Jong Kook look at Ji Hyo. "Are you okay ?" She nod blankly.

Everyone is still surprise by the incident. So Gary step out to ask. "Hyung, what happen ?"

"We're in trouble"

-

"Gary ah, is this true ?" Gil ask him when he return to the class. He look at the picture in Gil hand. It's the picture of Jong Kook and Ji Hyo on the date yesterday. "She's cheating on you, right ?"

Gary grab Gil collar and push him to the wall. "She's not a bad girl"

"Then, you're lying to me ?" Gil look in his eyes before Gary let him go and walk away. "Gary ah !"

-

Kwang Soo sit in front of him before asking. "Hyung, you know who did this ?" Jong Kook tilt his head slowly.

"We got a large amount of suspects" Haha interrupt them. "And we can't accuse them without any prove"

"How about Ji Hyo ?" Jong Kook look at him.

"Oppa !" Byul suddenly come running.

-

"Let me go !" Ji Hyo scream frantically.

"Your lying bitch !" The anti-fans leader push her strongly. "We won't let you go once again"

Ji Hyo smirk bravely. "As if you can do anything to me"

The leader laugh evilly. "Now, now. You know how to fight back, huh ?"

"You think I would just give up ? Even if I die, you guys won't get any better" Ji Hyo pull her sleeves up.

"Shut up !"

The leader is about to beat her before a boy suddenly clapping his hand while walking to Ji Hyo. "Five to one. You guys are really unfair"

"Who are -- ?" Ji Hyo faint without finishing her question when the boy quickly cover her nose with a handkerchief. He hold her falling body. "Get off if you want to be alive" He stare at the anti-fans with a knife in his hand.

"Let's go !" They walk away as they feel frighten.

The boy smirk scarily. "It's been a long time, Song Ji Hyo noonim"