нeг тнiиgs

"Why are we so awkward right now?"

Woobin glanced secretly at Jongkook that is driving carefully.

"Shut up, I still feel uncomfortable with you"

Woobin lift his eyebrows. "Because of what you're saying earlier?"

Jongkook face turn red.

"Seriously!" Woobin bursts into laugh while slapping his knee. He wiped his tears slowly. "I wonder why man turn to be cute after married"

"Yah!"

He can see Jongkook ears getting red. He laugh again and sigh. "I can't wait to meet noona, it's been a week"

"You meet her a week ago?"

"Yeah, she came almost everyday of that week, and she said you've been the same everyday"

Wait, what? Why didn't I heard any of this from her before?

Jongkook barely heard Woobin's mumbled along the ride as his mind keep thinking about Jihyo revealed secret.

"We're back"

As Jongkook put down the car keys, his eyes met with Jihyo and they stare for a while. It's look like the World War 3 will be happening soon.

"Papa!" Suddenly Minhee ran off to welcome him happily but then the cute girl stop when she heard another voice.

"Hyung, you should've waited for me"

Minhee quickly hide at Jihyo's back. The 3 elderly look at the her. Jongkook then smile and squat down.

"What's wrong, sweetie?" He open his arm and Minhee ran over to him.

"Who's that, papa?" She's sneaking from her dad big hug.

"He's your samchoon"

"He's tall like Kwangsoo samchoon"

Woobin kneel besides Jongkook. "Yes and I'm good looking too"

He smile to Minhee before his cheek got pinch by Jongkook. "Aah - aah"

"Don't flirt with my daughter"

"But she's cute!"

Woobin get up as Jongkook bring his princess to the sofa and let her play with her beloved doll.

"Let me get your bags" Jihyo tried to reach out for it.

"Why don't we do that later?" He smile at her.

"Then, take your sit. I'll prepare you something"

"Thanks noona" Woobin get close to the little child. "Can I play with you, Princess Kim Minhee?"

Jihyo smile and make her way to the kitchen. Jongkook was there drinking from his cup. They secretly take a glance of each other.

"What's your problem?" They suddenly speak up at the same time. They both look anxious.

"What did I do now?" Jongkook put down his cup on the kitchen counter.

"Don't ask me when you know it" Jihyo hug herself.

"Oh yes, I'm sorry for picking up Woobin alone" He's doing the same as her. "I'm doing that on purpose"

Jihyo look confused. "What's your deal, dear?" She step forward to him.

"I'm the one that should ask you that" He's getting closer to her too. "What's your deal of not letting me know that you visiting him a week ago?"

She flustered again. His move his face closer to hers. "Am I not getting my answer?"

"Is that a big problem?"

Their eyes didn't blink for a bit at all.

"Then how is not bringing you to pick him up is a big problem?"

"You know he's my precious friend little brother and I'm his guardian now"

"So, as your husband, am I not precious enough to know your whereabouts?"

Jihyo turned quite before she lower her head and sigh slowly.

Jongkook hold her chin up to look into her eyes. "I'm sorry but you're so precious to me that I'm always worry about you" He deliberately let her go. "And honestly this kind of attitude makes me disappointed with you"

Jihyo bit her lower lip as her husband about to left the kitchen. Woobin suddenly show up at the door. The couple flustered a bit.

"I wonder if I could actually get a drink" Woobin smile innocently.

-

I wanted to update per ep a day but hahaha im stuck badly in the middle ∪ˍ∪ please give me lot of ★ & leave your comments everyone ♡