liттlе уочгs

She open the bedroom door slowly. "Oppa ?" She's rubbing her eye while yawning.

She then found him sleeping on the couch so she walk toward him and sit on the floor. "You must be sleeping late again last night. Study ?" She grab her rubber hair to tight his. She do it while smiling naughtily. "Why do you love study so much ?" She's frowning but the grin happily as she done styling his hair cutely. "But I know you love me more, right ?"

Suddenly he wake and give her a smooth kiss. "Sure you know me"

"Oppa, that's not fair !"

Before she could protest, he heard the knocking door. "I'm coming !" He get up from the couch quickly and walk toward the front door.

"Who is it ?" She ask as she catch up to his trail. He open the door and their eyes get bigger. She afraid enough that she jump to hide at his back. But then she take a peak of the guest.

"Mom"

"Yah, you ! Song Ji Hyo !" Her mom run to his back to get her. He protect her unknowingly until her dad stop her aggressive mom. "Yah, calm down"

"Auntie, please come down"

"Help me" she say while still squeezing at his back.

-

He pour the juice slowly while glancing at them. They've been quiet since they're entering the house. He then smile looking at her anxious face.

"Well, I did call uncle yesterday" he speak when he bring the juice over. He sit right next to her mom.

"Good thing you did. I can only get headache by trusting these two people"

"Yeobu" Her dad couldn't look at her mom face.

"So, you know this all along ?"

"Well, we coincidentally meet each other at his working place month ago. And he suddenly telling me about their relationship .." Her dad trying to explain clearly but fail.

"And so, why didn't you tell me about it ?"

"That's because I'm waiting for my daughter to tell me" Her dad still couldn't look at her mom face. It's not like he's scare, it just that he know that he's wrong.

Her mom smirk angrily. "Even if she still doesn't tell, you should say something to me about this" That would obviously make her dad lowering his head more while Ji Hyo couldn't even open her eyes.

"Auntie" Jong Kook smile while scratching his head slowly. "Well, it's my fault too. That's so sudden of me in doing so. I should formally visit the two of you at the house"

Her mom sigh slowly. "Well, how are you ?"

"I'm fine, thank you"

"And your family ?"

"She's fine, I guess" He answer doubly.

"You should see her sometime" Her mom drink the juice slowly.

"If it's fine with you, could you please meet her first ?"

"I would be glad too. It's been a long time"

Jong Kook smile at ease. "Then, I should make you guys some breakfast"

"No, let's eat outside" Her mom take the paper bag that she's been bring with all along. "Yah, Song Ji Hyo. Take this and get ready. How can you sleep at another people house without reserved clothes ?"

Jong Kook then take glasses to clean them of. He don't know that her dad is following until her dad speak up.

"Nice way of changing the topic, Kook Jong ah"

Jong Kook look at him blankly. "I guess you did that unintentionally"

"Guess so" He touch his neck and grin.

"By the way, nice hairstyle you got there" Her dad smile teasingly.

Jong Kook then remember it that he pull out the rubber band that she tight to his hair. "Song Ji Hyo"