The Original Sketch

Today was the worst day ever. I swear that if my teacher says that cartoons aren't considered art. Art is anything that you make. It could be a pancake made to look like a fungus, it's still art. Ugh, I just can't put up with him anymore. He's so boring and squarish. Whatever, just two more months and then I graduate and can kiss his and this campus goodbye.

"Leona, I need you to talk to you before you leave." Oh gosh, I have to talk to the devil himself. I begin to put my things in my bag. Thank the Lord that my next class isn't for another three hours. I look at my phone and see that it's 12:00. Danget, I have to go to my dorm, change, and walk to Jayden's dorm. He better hurry up. "It's Lee, don't call me Leona you don't have permission to use my government name. Now what do you want?" I say trying to speed up the conversation. "Leona, as you know I just gave out the last major

project for this semester. You are barely maintaining a C average in my class. If you get a perfect score then it will boost your grade to a B and you will pass my class. I have a different assignment for you and I think it's right up your alley." He hands me a sheet of paper that said "Leona's Ending Semester Assignment." I put it in my folder, grabbed my things and left.

     I walk back to my dorm and take a quick five minute shower. I put my paint filled clothes into the laundry basket and put on some clean clothes. I grab my purse and fill it with my wallet, phone, phone charger, keys, and my student I.D. I leave and walk to the other side of the campus. I called Jayden and told him I was outside. She comes downstairs a couple minutes later. We then head to the parking lot. We get in his car and leave to go to Yale Bales. It's a nice southern based café. We get our food and eat out lunch. I asked her to help me with my project as a voice actor and she agreed.

     I say my goodbyes and headed back to my dorm. 30 minutes until my ceramics class. I change out of my nice clothes and put on an old t-shirt and some jeans. I grab my art supplies, purse, and sweater. As I walk to class I was texting my brother Dieon. I just happened to look up and was met with tree bark and blacked out. When I woke up I was in my bedroom. There was a glass of water, a bottle of Advil, and two letters.

Dear Leo,

     I was walking back from my last class and saw you on your phone. I was going to call or text you to turn around but you had bumped into the tree. I brought you to your dorm. Kiara and some other girl was here and helped me get you into your bed. She said that she wasn't planing on going anywhere until around 9:00. Hopefully you'll be awake by then. Just text me when you wake k? Meet me at the commons at our normal time if your awake by then. I told your ceramics teacher what happened and why you weren't in class. He was fine with it and said just to come about 30 minutes early to class next time if you can. See you later Leona the Lizard.

Love,

Jay❤

     Lexi was probably the girl Jayden was talking about. She always be over here might as well be assigned to the dorm with us. Anyways I took the Advil and began to read the second letter.

Dear Lee,

     I had to leave you sorry. Lexi needed a ride to work. I'll be back in about an hour. Call me when you wake up I need to ask you something. Oh and Lexi said she hopes you feel better. See you when I get home.

-Kiara

P.S. Hope you feel better chicken foot. LOL see you around. –Little Lottie Jk Lexi.

Lexi is such a goofball I swear she's like a big kid. Anyways I got up and checked my phone it was 9:30 so it hasn't been long since everyone left. I texted Jay and told him that I was up and she said she was on her way. I called Kiara and she didn't even pick up the phone. I call Lexi instead hopefully she'll pick up. "Hello," she said sounding tired. "Well hello there Lexi or should I say Little Lottie?" She laughs and asked me what was Sleeping Beauty doing up. I just asked her to put Kiara on the phone. She only wanted to know what I wanted for dinner. I could have just texted her that. I told her what I wanted and walked out of the room.