Searching For Her

Christina's POV

     We've been searching for Leona ever since this morning. Her or Capri haven't been seen by anyone. Lee's phone is either off or dead because we can't trace it and none of us have Capri's number. Just know when I find her ooooouuuu she's gonna get it. We were all currently at Lee and Kiara's dorm. We asked the college if she's changed to an online student or moved out of our dorm but they've heard nothing from her. "What if they were kidnapped? She wouldn't just up and leave like that without telling us." Kiara said scratching at her black nail polish. She's worried about her just like all of us. "What if it's her dad? I mean she did run away from home to come here when she was 18. Maybe he found her and took her back home." Jayden suggested. "Wait what? I mean yea I knew he used to beat her but I didn't know she ran away from home." Lexi said shocked by the information. "Nah. I thought you would know. You seem to be her diary." I said rubbing my head and checking the time. I have practice at 3:00 and its 2:00. "Hey I gotta go I got practice in an hour. See yall later." I say getting up and walking to the door. I hear my phone beep and it's the team's group chat.

Coach🏀: Hey gals. Kelsie as you know is my daughter and is in the hospital. So practice is canceled until next week. See you then and don't get to rusty while I'm gone. If you all want to organize a practice while I'm gone our gym is open during our normal practice time but closed on Friday due to the men's basketball game.

Rizzo🤞🏾: Ok Coach. Do you guys want to meet Wednesday and Thursday?

Me: I have all week open. So whenever is ok with me.

We agreed on meeting on Wednesday and Thursday and I sit my gym bag down and plop back down on the couch. I swing my legs around the arm rest and lay in Kiara's lap. For some reason playing in someone's hair makes her calm down. She takes my hair out of the bun it was in and starts to play in the tangles I call my hair. "I thought you had practice. Are you not going anymore?" Kiara asks starting to braid my hair into two braids. "It got canceled. Coach's daughter is in the hospital so she canceled practice." I say moving my head so she could braid the other side. "Guys what are we going to do about Leona. She is missing and we have not a clue where she is. To add she's been awake non-stop for three days minus when she fell asleep in the back of the car when we were coming home." Lexi said. "Yea she was working on this project for our art teacher so she could graduate with the rest of us." Jayden says "So she might not even know that she's not here yet. Damn." Kiara said pushing her hair to the side. Did anyone tell her teachers what happened. "I told our teachers that we went that when we came back from Disneyland she got sick and would be out for at least a whole week. They said they didn't have any work to give her and that they hope she gets better." Jayden said typing on his phone. Probably to that dude he had a date with this morning. "So, we have a whole week to find her before we have to tell the truth and that she went missing. Who could we ask that doesn't work for the police?" Kiara said starting to play in Jayden's dreads. There was a moment silence until I got an idea. "Oh, my cousin Jimmy is a tracker/hacker for this kingpin maybe he could help us. I'll call him right now." I say getting up and walking to Lee's room.

Capri's POV

     After the meeting Lyd, Ray, Jimmy and I went to Chili's to get some real food. That shit Ray had at the meeting tasted like lost hope and sad dreams. We were sitting down and Jimmy had to take a phone call so he was outside. While we were talking about some random shit when Jimmy came back in. "Hey guys I gotta go my cousin needs me. She said it was an emergency. See yall later." He said walking away. I order my food and wait for the others to give the waiter their order. When I get a text from Maria.

Maria : Leona woke up. What do you want me to do she keeps asking where she is and where is Chris whoever that is and you? What do I tell her?

Me: Tell her that your boss will be there shortly. Ask if she's hungry if she is go take her to the kitchen to get some food.

Maria: Ok see you when you get here.

"Aye yall Leona just woke up so I gotta skedaddle. Can you bring my food by the house?" I say getting up out of the seat. "Yea sure no problem see you then." Lyd said as I practically run to my car. I get in and basically speed to my house. I'm surprised I wasn't pulled over as fast as I was going. I pull in wait for the gate to open. Once I finally get in the house I walk up to her room and open the door. Leona is sitting on the bed eating a burger and fries while watching some TV show. I look closer and its Fairy Tail. I've watched it once or twice but I'm not really into it. Maria looks my way and walks over. "She's eaten half of the snacks in your kitchen so I made her a hamburger and French fries. She's been watching this show and it's the only thing that will shut her up. I didn't know where a charger was so her phone is dead and that's about it. Do you need me to do anything else?" she says and looks very tired. "I think that's it. Thank you and take today and tomorrow off. You need the rest." I say she walks out of the room. I look back and see the empty plate on the bed in front of Lee. Damn when I walked in not even five minutes ago there was a full burger there. It's like she's a vacuum.

     I walk over to the bed and her eyes are so glued to the T.V. she was oblivious to my presence. I grab the remote from the bedside table and turn the T.V. off. She looks around franticly until she spots me standing on the side of the bed. "CAPRI omg when did you get here?" she asks hugging me. Oh, she smells so good like lavender. "Uh, I live here. This is my house." I say as her eyes grow the size of saucers. "Omg for real. It's a nice house. I don't remember how I got here though. As well as this bruise on my cheek. What happened." She asks rubbing her cheek. Oh gosh. What do I tell her? If you tell her what happened she'll hate you forever. I rub my temples and Leona looks at me concerned. "Are you ok Pri?" she asks me looking at my head. She grabs my hand and pulls me off the bed and drags me to the kitchen. She knows her way here. What if she knows her way around the house? She's probably seen your office and weed room. I rub my temples but my hands are taken away and replaced with an ice pack wrapped in a towel. My headache goes away almost seconds later. After a while of her placing the ice pack on my forehead I take it away from her hands. "So, do you remember anything from last night?" I ask looking straight I look deep into her eyes. "Yea the last thing I remember is you kissing me and then telling me that you liked me more than a friend. Which I think I'm ok with." She says never breaking eye contact. "What do you mean b-," I was cut off as she kissed me. I deepen it and after a while we both pull back. "You talk wayyyy too much Pri," she says turning around to my snack cabinet. "Soooo now you know how I feel. How do you feel?" I ask her sort of nervous for her answer. She grabbed a bag of chips and opened them. She ate a chip before answering the question. "I like you too," she says popping a chip into her mouth. That's all I needed to know.

A/N: Hey hey hey it's Christmas Eve motha fuckas. Sooooooo Leona woke the fuck up and she likes Capri. Jimmy is Christina's cousin tho that's interesting. Fairy Tale is my shit thus why Lucy and Natsu are on the cover. Hope y'all Christmas is lit af. -Stay Saucy