Leona's Past Part 2

Leona's POV

     "That's what happened between me and Chris. We tried to work it out but every time we were alone it was awkward as hell and then she tried again and went to far so I couldn't stay in a dorm with her. I moved in with Kiara and almost twice a week she either comes to our dorm or tries to call or text me," everyone claps and the mystery lady takes my picture as I walk back to my seat. Jayden rubs my back because I had never told anyone but Kiara and Lexi. I don't talk to my parents because my mom left my dad for her ex and died because he beat her to death. My dad blames me for it and abandoned me. My ex best friend's parents took me in and we stopped talking after we graduated because I moved out on my own until college. Then at orientation I met Christina and we found out that we were dorm mates. She's came in my room because I was having a nightmare about my dad and she's the only one who knows about it.

     After class me and Jayden go to the café and work on my special project so I can pass my class and graduate. We stay until the café closes and he walks me back to my dorm. After I get inside the door I see Raeil walking up the steps. She's obviously going to see Chris but I don't really care. My dorm is down the hall from Chris's so I see her all the time. As I walk past her door she lets Raeil in and watches me until I get into the dorm. I see Lexi sprawled out on the couch watching TV. She comes and hugs me, "hey Lee we were so worried about you. Where were you?" She looks at the bags in my hand and shakes her head. "Never mind girl you always doing some kinda project. Did you eat yet cause Kiara won't cook for me and I can't cook for shit," she says pouting I chuckle and put my things in my room. "Nope I was gonna ask y'all the same thing. Where is Ki?" I ask looking around. "She's sleep had a mass rehearsal and got overworked. But Christina came looking for you said she had to give you something to you." I instantly frown as flashbacks of when I told what happened in class today flood into my mind. I shake it off and just nod my head. "So what about some Bojangles? I'm feeling fried chicken tonight." I say changing the subject. I hear heavy footsteps and Kiara in sweats and her leotard. "Omg yes lets go to Bojangles I'm going to put my shoes on." She said walking back to her room. Me and Lexi busted out laughing and I got my keys and purse. "I'll be right back I'm gotta see what this bitch want." I say to Lexi she still crying laughing.

     I shake my head and close the door. I walk down the hall to Chris's room and knock on the door. No one answers and I knock harder until I hear soft moans through the door. Nope never mind shouldn't have come I'm gone. Lexi and Kiara are walking out of the room so I wait for them by the steps. "What did she want?" Lexi asked. I chuckle, "I don't know but she in there doing the dirty." Kiara chuckles and Lexi just shakes her head. We get out food and eat there. Lexi went back to her dorm and me and Kiara went to ours. On the way back we see Raeil walking down the steps with her hair a mess and lipstick smudged all over her face. "Keep it down next time we don't wanna hear you in the hallways k boo," Kiara says. I start laughing and Raeil flips us off. I got into the dorm and headed straight for my room. I threw my pajamas on and went to sleep.

A/N: Shit just got deep, like real deep. But lemme go cause I got drum class right now.