Life Goes On

*5 YEARS LATER*

Christina's POV

Well hey there long time no see. You probably want to know what everyone's been up to so let me get yall up to date. Jayden and his boyfriend broke up a year after graduation. I don't know why but he moved to Europe and he's getting his paintings and museums and stuff. Kiara has a boyfriend and they live in New York. She danced with the American Ballet Theater for about two years and then opened her own dance studio there. Lexi and her girlfriend got engaged and they are still in Cali. Lexi and her fiancé opened a couple restaurants there and from what I hear they are really successful. As for us we are married and have been for four years. Lee is head animator over some company and has art classes at the community center near out house. I'm still playing basketball and everything else you'll see in a minute.

"Daddy, daddy wake up mommy is screaming. She said go get you wake up." I was being awoken by someone shaking me and then softly slapping my face. It was our daughter Valentina. "Baby girl what's wrong?" I ask rubbing my eyes and getting off the couch carrying her on my hip. "CHRISTINA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU." I heard Lee screaming all the way from our room. I ran up the two flights of stairs and went into our room. "MY WATER FUCKING BROKE WE NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL." She said still screaming. "Ok, Valentina go get your brother and get the baby bag." I say putting her down and watched her run off. I help Lee up and carry her to the car. I see Valentina running out the house with the baby bag and Valentino behind her with three book bags. I go back in the house and get the car seats that were right by the door and put it in the trunk with the rest of stuff and hop in the driver's seat. I start the 25-minute drive to the hospital making it in 10.

We were supposed to be having twins again but we don't know the genders. I don't know if we can handle another two kids but we'll make it work, we always do. All I know is that Lee was squeezing the shit out of my hand. "Ok, push." The doctor said and we heard crying. "It's a girl. Nurse" she said handing the nurse our other daughter. "Ok, one down one to go." the doctor said. After a good 3 minutes our fourth child was born. "It's a boy." The doctor said handing the nurse our other son. "Ok what do you want the girl's name to be?" the nurse asked and I looked at Leona. As you can tell I named Tina and Tino so I let her name these two. "Addison." She says as they bring her out and let Leona hold her. "Ok and now the boy's name." the nurse says. "Aiden. (A-den)" She says smiling at our baby girl. They bring out little Aiden and I hold him sitting down as she walks out the room. "You have some visitors do you want us to let them in?" the nurse says peeping back in the room. I nod and she opens the door all the way and in runs Tina and Tino along with my best friend/teammate Zayin. (Zayn) "Hey" Zayin says walking in. "Sup bro" I say as she sits in the chair across from me. "Tia and Tino come here." Lee says and they walk over to bed. "This is you little sister Addison." She says never taking her eyes off of her. "And this is your baby brother Aiden" I say getting up walking over to her bed. "Daddy since you have another daughter does that mean I have to leave?" Valentina asked and her eyes started to water. "I don't want to leave mommy and daddy." Valentino said as if he was going to cry and I hate to see my babies cry. "Zay come get your nephew." I said and she took the Aiden from me. I took the two down to the food court and we sat at an empty table. I sat Valentina on my lap and Valentino sat next to me.

"You know mommy and I love you both right?" I ask and they both nod their heads. "That will never change. No matter what happens we will always love you even when we're mad at you." I say. "But Jamie said that parents can only have 2 kids and that if they have more then you'll get in trouble." Valentina said. "Jamie don't know what she talking about. She probably still sleeps with a night light and eats her boogers. Don't listen to her anymore. You guys aren't going anywhere anytime soon and that's a promise." I say wiping Tia's tears and hug them both. "I love you." I say. "I love you too." They said in unison and I kiss both of their foreheads. "Ok let's get everyone some food." We get up and they both began and to cheer. I laughed and got a text from Zayin.