Stalker Watcher

Leona's POV

     While I'm waiting on Lexi I put in my earbuds and start listening to Broccoli by Dram and Lil Yachty. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I take out my earbud and stop the music. It was the old lady who was at my table. I smile and she begins to speak. "You are so polite and nice and my son needs someone like you would you mind taking his number?" I was kinda caught off guard and a black escalade pulled up and her son got out of the car. I wanted to say no but I couldn't. She was so nice and I didn't want to make her sad but on the other hand she shouldn't be playing match maker for her son. He walks over to us and grabs his mothers arm walking her to the car. I see a black escalade pull up and it's passenger window rolls down. It's Lexi thank God, I can go to home now. As I walk up to the car the woman's son jogs over and taps me on the shoulder. "Hey, I'm sorry for my mom. She wants me to not be single and tries to play match maker for me," he says twiddling his fingers. "Oh it's fine she's just trying to help I get it," I say getting into the car. I was about to close the door when he stops it.

     "Hey hands off the ride you not paying for it to be washed again so no touchy touchy," Lexi says as he opens the door back up. He looked shocked, "Oh sorry, but maybe me and you could go out sometime?" He apologizes to Lexi and asks me out. I told him I wasn't interested because I didn't want a relationship right now. Being single got me feeling free as hell so a relationship isn't in my future right now. He closes the door and walks back to his car. Lexi pulls off and we head back to my dorm after getting some pizza. Kiara, Lexi, and I all had a girls night in and it was lit as fuck. We prank called so many people and fucked around with some people on the floor. It was so bad we almost got campus security called on us. Although felt like the whole time I felt like we were being watched I just brushed it off maybe it was just me being paranoid. 

Unknown POV

     8 years. I have been waiting for 8 years to get to her. She never notices me but all that's gonna change. She may claim to be straight but she's not fooling me. I see the way she looks at Chris and other girls. Ive been waiting too long to let everything go to waste. I have no idea what she's going to do after school so I have to do it now. I look at the man in front of me he's pathetic. Trying to be with my Leona it would never work out. "Please... don't kill me.... I'm all my mother has...... there is no one who..........will take care of her," he says coughing up blood in between words. You can't let him live he'll keep trying to take Leona from you. Kill him. I shoot him causing blood and brains to scatter everywhere. "Aye come clean this shit up and get Jimmy in the phone I need him to help me find a person." I say to my workers. They hurry in and begin to dispose of the body and I go to my office and start to change out of my bloody clothes. I hear someone knocking on the door. "Come in," I yell sitting in my chair seeing a skinny Jimmy walk into the room and close the door behind him. Time to plan Leona will be mine and there is nothing that will stand in my way.

A/N: Oooooouuuuuuuuuu Leona got a stalker yall. Who do y'all think it is and what do y'all think their plan is gonna be?  How is this shit gonna go down? Sorry it's so short but the next one will be hella long I promise. Stay saucy my friends.