Without a Trace

Jayden's POV

     I wake with the feeling that something was off. I don't know what it was all I know is that I had to pee. I grab my phone and check the time. It's 8:30 in the morning dang I got an hour to meet that cutie I saw yesterday. We agreed to go out for breakfast today at 9:30. I get up and go to the bathroom and do my business. While I'm washing my hands I hear a loud scream. I dry my hands and run out to where everyone was. Kiara was frantically running around and Lexi and Christina were just waking up. "Why the fuck are you screaming like someone shot you in the eyeball at fucking 8:30 in the got damn morning?" Chris asks rubbing her eyes and putting the pillow back over her face to block out the light. "Your bestfriend and Capri are nowhere to be found you ass wipe." She says hitting Chris with the pillow. "Maybe they went to get breakfast girl chill the fuck out." Chris said throwing the pillow at her and missing by an inch. "She would have texted us telling us that she left or left us a note and there is neither of them. Plus there are glass shards in the trash can." She said sitting down. "Well I gotta go if y'all hear anything keep me posted." I say walking out of the door. Time for my date. I hope Lee's ok.

Capri's POV

     I wake up and look at the time and it's 9:00.  I gotta get to the trap and work out some shit. So lemme tell y'all a little more about me. I'm a Kingpin and the most well known at that. The cops stay trying to find dirt on me but that business degree did help some. The government believes I own a firearm distribution company. While that is the case, some of the factories I own are used for drugs. My parents died doing the same thing my sister and I are doing and our grandmother hates the fact that we are doing the same shit that got her daughter and son in law killed. She never did like our father for getting our mother in this lifestyle it even after he died, mom took over and things picked up like he never left. When she died we took over and I was only 15 Lydia was 14. My whole life has been centered around this lifestyle and it was never going to change. When I was 9 my father taught me how drugs were supposed to be bagged and how the people bagging them were supposed to be working. Never leave them alone is what he told me. When I was 10 my mom taught me how to aim and shoot so I never miss. When I turned 14 my father died and my mom began to teach us how to take over the business. Come to think of it, it seemed like she knew that she was gonna die that day. That someone was coming for her but that's the past.

     I looked at my phone and see texts from Ray and Lydia as well as a missed call from my grandmother. I check Rays text first.

💩Fart Face😶: Aye the meeting got pushed back to 11:30 because Officer Paul got a last minute page so she wouldn't be available till 11:00.

Me: Move it too noon and make sure there's lunch there.

💩Fart Face😶: Bet

I then go and check Lyd's text.

Lil Sis👧🏾🤙🏾: Hey it's a dude we caught trying to sell you out to the police we got him in the dungeons on the 10th floor. Are heading over after the meeting?

Me: Nah we gonna go before and you know the meeting isn't until 12:00 meet me there at 10:00.

Lil Sis 👧🏾🤙🏾: Oh I thought it was changed to 11:30 but ok.

Me: I just had it changed.

Lil Sis 👧🏾🤙🏾: oh ok see you at 10.