Are You Really Found?

Kiara's POV

     Chris, Lexi, Jay, and Jimmy were all sitting in the living room. I was currently re-twisting Jay's dreads because that's what I do when I'm nervous or paranoid. Doing hair or dancing helps me calm down but I've been dancing all day and I'm tired as hell but we need to find Lee. As much as I don't want to say it I'm glad that Jimmy is helping us. I needed to talk to him anyway because we never had closure. I saw that he was possibly cheating and left him without letting him explain. I'll admit that I was an idiot and just jumped to conclusions but I was just so sure. He finally tracks down the last place Leona's phone was when it was on. We all start to celebrate except for him. "Hey what's wrong Jimmy? We found her finally." I said because we were up all night trying to find her and we finally did. His eyes were as big as saucers and he closed his laptop putting his head in his hands. "I don't exactly know if I can give you her location." He said putting his laptop away. Christina turned red and balled her fists. "Hey calm down Chris I'm pretty sure that there is a reasonable explanation." Lexi said pulling her away from Jimmy and making her sit in the chair. He put his laptop case to the side. "Why can't you tell us where she is?" Chris says pushing against my arm. He sits back on the couch covering his face.

     "So, Chris knows my occupation. I'm a tracker for a well-known kingpin here in Cali." Jimmy starts. "Nigga what does that have to do with Leona," Lexi said sitting down on the couch. "If you would let me fucking finish damn." He said as she glared at him. "She's with my boss and I can't give you her address. There are things I could do to get you there but giving you her address is a no." Chris jumped up and grabbed him by the neck slamming him into the wall. "Boy if you don't give me that damn address I'll kick yo ass so far you'll end up back in Michigan with Aunt Jamila. Is that what you want Jimmy?" Jimmy was turning red and so was Chris. Lexi pried her fingers off of his neck and took her into Leona's room. Jimmy fell to the ground and I ran to help him up. Jayden was sitting in a chair shaking his leg and his jaw clenched. I hope he didn't try anything. I walk him over to the couch and hand him his drink. He takes a sip and catches his breath. "I'm sorry Ki," he said with his hands in his hands. "Its ok. I understand it's your job and you gotta do what you gotta do." I say rubbing his back. "No Ki. I'm sorry for us. I should have told you where I was going. Fuck I should have introduced you to my sister. We had been going out for three months and you hadn't met any of my family that's in California except for Chris. It was my fault." He said and I shook my head. "No, I shouldn't had jumped to conclusions. I should have let you explain what happened. I was being a bitch per usual and believed what I wanted. It wasn't your fault." I said and Lexi and Chris walked back in. "We'll talk later K?" I asked and he nodded his head.

     "So what your saying is that there is no way that you can tell us where your boss lives." A boiling mad Christina said sitting on the floor. Jimmy nodded his head, "It would have been different if she was at our holding building but she is at her house. I can't just go out giving her address out." Just then Jimmy's phone rang and it was on the charger. "Hey Chris can you hand me my phone?" he asked and she got up walked over to the charger.

Christina's POV

     I picked up the phone and looked at who was calling him. What can I say I'm nosey it's in my blood. It said "Boss Lady C" I took the phone and ran out the room. As I dashed down the hall I got my keys out and unlocked the door. I got in my dorm and locked the door. I look on the phone and saw that I missed the call. I'm pretty sure that if the boss really needed him they'll call again. I plop down on the couch and jump when I hear banging on the door. "CHRISTINA OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR BEFORE I BREAK THIS BITCH DOWN" I hear Jimmy say. He may have a hefty knock but he's not that strong to knock the door down.  Sure enough his phone rings again and it's the same name "Boss Lady C". I press the green button and put the phone up to my ear. "Aye nigga learn to answer the damn phone. I don't pay you to miss my damn calls." Said the voice on the other end. Damn why they so hostile it was just one call acting like they called 50+ times. "Anyways, we need you at my house ASAP. Fuck yo cousin and they shit you can go back when you finished doing your job." The voice says. Why fuck me bitch don't even know me the fuck I do to her. "Why it gotta be fuck me. What the hell I do I was just trying to find my friend who happens to be at your house." I said into the phone. Hell, I mean if I gotta get info this way I will. "Jimmy, you got my ass on speaker. When you get here I'm beating the shit outta you. If you weren't such a good tracker I'd kill your scrawny ass. TAKE MY ASS OFF SPEAKER." The voice said screaming in my ear. "Actually, you're not on speaker I took his phone and ran off. So back to the question where is your house? I would like to get my friend and leave."  I said while my doorknob starts to jiggle. This nigga is seriously trying to pick my lock. I swear he knows no patience. "Look bitch, I could care less about what you want to do. I need to find my fiancé and Jimmy is going to help me do that. I vowed that anyone who would get in my way of finding her I would kill them. Unless you want to end up in a casket sooner than you thought I'd suggest you give Jimmy his phone back and allow him to come here." A different voice said. "Well aren't we hostile. You should go eat an ice cube and chill the hell out. Most people don't take well to empty threats. I tend to not give a fuck so your empty threats don't phase me." I say walking into my room and getting my nail clippers. What I need to cut my nails. Might as well do it now before I forget don't judge me. The new voice sighs into the phone and a voice yells in the background. "CAPRI WHERE ARE YOU I NEED TO CHARGE MY PHONE SO I CAN TEXT CHRIS SO SHE'S NOT WORRIED ABOUT ME." I know that voice anywhere. It was Leona and she was with Capri. "Hold the fuck up Capri you are Jimmy's boss. I thought I knew that damn tattoo from somewhere. I thought that you guys worked for the same person not that he worked for you." I said into the phone. When I see her imma fuck her up got us out here worrying and shit like bitch could have at least left a note. I thought she was with a whole ass stranger.

     Just then my door popped open and a steaming mad Jimmy came over to where I was on my bed. "Christina Magdalena-" "Aye don't be saying my government boy." I cut off Jimmy. Glad he didn't say my last name. Especially with Capri on the line. I didn't want her knowing my full ass name. "I don't give a fuck and who the fuck you on my phone with." He said attempting to snatch the phone out of my hand. "Chris! Your Jimmy's cousin. I should have known. Lydia see I told you they were related." Capri said on the phone. Jimmy snatched the phone from my hand and I follow him to my car. I get in the car and start bumpin Donuts in a Lambo by Beez. I start my car and go in front of our dorms and luckily Jimmy's car was still there. Kiara and Lexi were banging on the window and I unlocked the door letting them in. I saw Jimmy pull off and start to trail him. I was going to find Leona tonight and I don't care if it means putting my life in danger.