Back Home

Christina's POV

Today is the day. All of our stuff is packed and she's still asleep. Both sets of twins were packed and ready to go. Rae and Carter were downstairs watching them but from the sound of it they were all sleep downstairs. I walk over to our bed and start to kiss all over her face making her wake up. "Mmmmm baby what time is it?" She asked sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "It's three in the morning love." I said getting off of her and pulling her out the bed. "Whyyyyyy it's so early." She groaned as I drag her to the bathroom. "Just get ready and hurry up we have a flight to catch." I say pushing her into the bathroom and closing the door. I grab our bags out of my closet and head downstairs so we could start to load the car.

I get down there and sure enough everyone was sleep except for Addison who was looking around. She saw me and started giggling and reaching out to me. "Hey there." I said picking her up and she was playing in my hair. "Ok time to go." I said putting her down and looking around at the other sleeping bodies. "Wake up y'all it's time to get in the car!" I yell slapping Carter and Rae's thighs. They both shoot up and rub their thighs. Sleep still in their eyes they get up and grab their bags. "Tia and Tino get up and get in the car." I said as they were waking up. We put the bags in the trunk and got the babies into the carriers. After everyone was situated in the car I go back to our room and see Leona on the bed fully clothed shoes on cross body on and asleep on the bed. I laughed to myself and picked her up carrying her to the car. Everyone had fallen asleep once again and I was the only one awake.

Security was there so we were all set to leave. We make it to the airport in an hour and checked in. Everyone we waited for about 30 minutes and then boarded the plane. It was a peaceful ride mainly because all the kids were sleeping the whole time once again with the exception of Addison. She seemed like a morning person but was to caught up in her teething ring and play keys to be bothered with any of us. We finally got off the plane and outside was Lexi was outside waiting for us. "LEXI!" Lee yelled running over to her and tackling her to the ground. "Leona. I missed you so much." Lexi said getting up. "Well damn I missed you too." I said going in for a hug. "Same here but I missed Leona more. You a pain in the ass making me get up early as fuck to come get y'all." She said punching me in the arm. "And who are these cuties behind you?" She asked. "Ok so you have Valentina and Valentino our first set of twins." Lee said and Tino waved while Tia just hid behind Carter. "Then there is Addison and Aiden our second set of twins." I said pointing to the carriers Rae and Carter had. "And finally there is Rae and Carter the honorary Fernández teens." Lee said as they waved. "Well nice to meet you all I'm Lexi. Seems like y'all have a full house huh?" She asked and I nodded. "You don't know the half of it." I said walking towards the rental car that was brought out.

Leona's POV

I feel so loved. Chris surprised me and took the whole family to California. I don't know why but it's nice to be back. I lows miss it here but ever since we got off the plane I've been feeling a bit iffy. Like something is off. It could just be me but I don't know. We got to the hotel and settled in before all heading over to Lexi's house. We we finally got there I was amazed. Her house was so pretty on the outside and probably looked better on the inside. I knocked on the door and a girl opened the door. I'm not even gonna front because she was pretty as fuck. "Well hey there you must be Lexi's friends she's in the back." She said with the most fake smile on her face. She led us to the back and closed the door. It was a nice backyard with a pool and a bunch of other stuff. "Hey guys over here." Lexi yelled from this seating area near a grill. "Ok Tia and Tino go play. Stay away from the pool and be careful." Chris said as they ran off. The four of us went over to where Lexi was sitting and started chilling.

     "Whatever I was not that bad." I said laughing. "Yes you were." Christina and Lexi said in unison. "Man whatever. Lexi where is your bathroom?" I ask getting up. "First door on the left when you past the kitchen." She said and I nodded walking away. I go to the bathroom and as I'm about to come out I stop because I hear someone talking. "Yea baby they here." It said. "I know.... No like they are in the house right now..........I don't know but they've been here for about an hour.......I'll keep them as long as I can........Thank god I'm tired of acting like I love her I miss you daddy......ok see you then." They hung up the phone call. I slowly open the door to see Lexi's fiancé walking into the kitchen. She had to be talking about us. I knew it was something iffy about to happen. It was only a matter of time. I just didn't think it would be from her. Maybe it's nothing though and I'm being paranoid for nothing. Only time will tell.