Who Is She

Christina's POV

We were all waiting for Jimmy to get to the dorm. He said that he was out with his friends and was leaving a restaurant. I was munching on a bag of Cheetos with Lexi and Jayden. Kiara hates hot Cheetos so more for us. There was a loud ass knock on the door. It had to be Jimmy. For a small skinny dude, he sure did knock like he worked out every day. Then again, he did pack a pretty mean punch. Kiara got up and went to open the door. It was indeed him but behind him was the devil herself. Raeil. Kiara closed the door while she was walking in and she got hit in the head with the door. I sigh and get up walking out and into the hallway dragging the hoe down to my dorm. We stood outside the door and she kept rubbing her head. "What the hell does your ass want? Did the girl you cheated on me with stop fucking with you too? Po baby." I said looking at her. She broke down in tears and I just watched her holding in my laughter because what I said was true. She had both of us and lost both of us. "Hey look maybe someone will accept your hoe ass for who you really are. I doubt that you'll change but everyone eventually finds the one. Just when you do don't go fucking around on them." I say placing my hand on her shoulder and then walking away. I still heard her sniffles and walked into a full-blown argument between Jimmy and Kiara. Jayden had his headphones in blasting music so he had no idea what was going on. Lexi was trying to keep them from knocking each other's lights out. "Hey, hey, hey, what the hell happened in the literal minute I was gone?" I ask and it got silent. "I didn't know this trash bag was helping us I would have stayed in my room." Kiara said her words laced with anger. What the hell was she talking about. "Why the hell is my ex here couz? You tryna get me killed? She the crazy one I told you about. When I took Mae out to lunch for her birthday she showed up talking about I was cheating on her and stabbed me with a knife." He said never leaving his eyes off of Kiara. "Ew you nasty ass you cheated on her with your sister. Ole incest asses. I knew it was something wrong with that household." I said and then earned a slap to the back of the head.

"NO IDIOT. SHE NEVER LET ME EXPLAIN REMEMBER ASSWIPE!" he said yelling in my face. I'm still in shock that Kiara was the crazy chick who stabbed him. "AYE. Shut the fuck up. My god damn music is all the way up and I can still hear every word said. If he's here to help Lee then let's get to fucking work." Jayden said taking his beats off of his head. Jimmy puts his laptop down and we all sit down answering the questions he asked us. He kept saying that the information sounded very familiar. I then see him reach out to get the soda Lexi got out of the fridge for him. His tattoo sleeve was showing and I study them closely. I then see something familiar and roll his sleeve up and look at the tattoo. He was confused but I know where I've seen Capri's tattoo. Whoever Jimmy works for Capri works for the same person.

Leona's POV

Okay before you fight me yes, I'm gay. Have been since a good two months after me and Chris' fallout. Ok so maybe while we were still friends but I wasn't sure it was just because she was my friend I told my whole life story too and she did the same or it was because I liked her. Leave me alone I didn't know what the fuck I wanted ok. Then when I met Capri she was so nice and I started to develop feelings for her but not as much as Chris. At the same time Chris and Raeil were still a thing and I didn't want to be the reason they broke up. So me and Capri became good friends. As of right now she's the only one who knows I just haven't had time to tell anyone else. I've been working on my final project and it took a lot of time. I drew and edited a 15 minute video and that was how I wanted to come out to everyone. It told of my life story and what I've been through. From my mother dying to my father beating me to me running away to when I met all of my friends. I finished it the night before we went to Disneyland and was planning on showing it to everyone the next morning but I don't remember anything after she told me that she had feelings for me. I keep trying to ask her but every time I ask what happened she changes the subject.

I was bored and then I remember I got need to tell Chris and the rest of them where I am they probably worried about me. I grab my phone and of course its dead. I tap Capri and she was sleep. Jeez the movie had barely begun but I get up and look around the room. We were in her room watching movies. I get up and start to wonder the house. I'm really looking for the lady who made me that burger. She could probably help me find a phone charger. I wonder the house and realize that not only is it big as hell I was lost. Hey you get lost in a 4 floor house and try to find your way around. I only knew where Capri's room was, the room I was in is, and of course I know where the kitchen is. I find my way to what seems like a game room. There was a flat screen and many different consoles hooked up to it. There was a couch in front of it and behind the couch was a pool table. Up against the wall there was a fridge and a bar. I look back at the couch and there were two heads. One with faux dreads some blonde and others brown and then another with a high-top fade. The person with the dreads turned around and I see it was a girl. She stared at me while tapping the person next to her. Her facial expression was confused and when the person next to her turned around he had the same expression. They look familiar but I don't know where from. Oh lordt, what have I gotten myself into?

Lydia's POV

Hey-o its Lyd. I have not a clue why my government name must be used all the damn time. I love it but its such a mouth full. Why say Lydia when you could say Lyd? Either way Ray and I were playing COD: Infinite Warfare when I felt two holes burning though my skull. We may or may not have told Capri that we were leaving. I turned around and expected to see an angry Capri. She hates having people in her house. The surprising thing is that I didn't see Capri. It was a cute thing with purple hair staring with a blank expression at us. I tap Ray and he turns around. I was confused if it was Raeil she looked hella different. I look over at Ray and he looks confused as well. Ray being the idiot he is pulls out his gun aiming it at her. I looked at him like he was stupid and she fell crying on her knees. I grab his gun and put it on safety after throwing it on the couch. I don't know why we trust this idiot with a gun I swear one day he gon shoot himself fucking around. I walk over to her and she flinched but I slowly kneeled down to where she was. "Hey, I'm not gonna hurt you." I say slowly touching her shoulder. She shaking and still crying. I help her up and walk her away from said idiot standing behind me. I walk her too Capri's room and see Capri knocked the fuck out on the bed with The Purge playing on the T.V. I walk her to the bed and sit her down on the edge and walk to the side that Capri was on.

"Aye get yo ass up!" I say smacking her left tittie and watch her jump up. "Nigga the fuck you do that for? Was shaking me too much for you." She said cradling her boob. "I did it cause you got girls wondering around ya house and Ray pulled his piece on her." I say pointing to the girl who had stopped crying but was still shaking. Capri looked over and all traces of anger left her face. I can't believe I'm saying this but she look sorry and pulled the girl into a hug. "Hold up, hold up, hold the fuck up. Who is this that got you acting all soft? You are a ki-" "Aye shut the fuck up Lyd and get the hell out my house. Why are you still here?" she said looking at the clock and shook her head. "You dropped off my food an hour ago, why are you still here?" she said rocking this girl like a child. Wow who knew the most known Kingpin in California who's known for showing no mercy and having an ice-cold heart would have a soft side. I still want to know who this is. "You still didn't answer my question. Who is that?" I ask looking at her who was now asleep. Capri pulled the blanket over her and carefully got up sure not to wake her up. She put her finger over her lips and dragged me out of the room. I was dragged all the way to game room and Ray was still playing COD. Capri closed the door and smacked Ray on the back of the head. "That girl you pulled a gun on was Leona idiot box!" she said yelling at him. "Oh so that was the infamous Leona who we've had a crush on since freshman year. She looks so different now. I didn't even notice it was her." I said playfully punching Capri. "I didn't even recognize her. I had Geometry and Calculus with her. I saw her the most out of all of us and didn't recognize her." Ray said shaking his head. "Wait isn't she straight? So your just friends cause the way she responded to you was like she was your girlfriend and not just a friend." I said confused. "I'm the only one of her friends who knows for sure that she's gay. We are just friends right now but it might have become something more if shit stains over here wouldn't have scared her half to death." Capri said mean mugging the shit out of Ray. Dang she finally got her girl must be nice. I miss her so much. 

A/N: Hey hey hey. Raeil wants Christina back but Chris don't want her cheating ass back. Ray and Leona had Geometry and Calculus together. See yall whenever I finish writing this New Years Chapter (I haven't started yet but I'm about to just wait on it.) -Stay Saucy