Insanity

Leona's POV

     After Lydia and Ray left, Capri led me to an elevator. We went upstairs and I had never been on this floor before. We went into a room and a movie was playing on the T.V. and that girl who made me that bomb hamburger stood up and left the room. Capri turned on the lights and turned the T.V. off. I noticed that Chris, Kiara, and Lexi were all in the room. "OMG LEONA YOUR OK." They all run over and tackle me to the ground. "Ok, ok, I missed you guys too." I laugh as we all get off the floor. "What happened you left and didn't text us or anything. We thought something happened to you." Kiara said. "What? No, I'm fine my phone has just been dead and its just now being charged." I said and she just mouthed an oh. "What happened though?" Chris asked as we all sat down. In all honesty, I don't know I just woke up here after kissing Capri. I can remember anything else. "I'm the wrong person to ask. Capri would be the one to ask." I say looking at Capri. "Well we went out for a drive and walked on the beach for a while and then sat and talked for a while. She fell asleep while we were on the beach and we were too far from campus so I brought her here. She's been here ever since." She said sitting down next to me. "Ohhhhhhh ok." Lexi says getting on her phone. "Oh, I have something to show you guys hold on." I say going to the laptop and going to my email. I opened my sent emails and pulled up my video. "Ok so my art teacher told me if I wanted to pass his class I had to make this. It's about the most important things to me sooooo yea."

     After the video was over they were all crying except for Chris. She looked mad, hurt, and a bunch of other emotions all in one. "Chris, are you ok?" Kiara asked rubbing her arm but Chris just snatched away from her. "Can I talk to you. Alone." She asked me and I walked her to the room I stayed in the first night I was here. "What the actual fuck Lee." She says rubbing her hand. "Look I know your mad but I wasn't sure. I thought I was straight but I'm not. I really liked you but pushed you away because I was scared. I thought it was all under the hero's theory." I said sitting on the bed and she looked confused. "Hero's theory is when you end up falling for someone because they saved you. You always made me feel safe but I realized I really liked you but when I realized it you already had Raeil. As well as we weren't friends anymore so I just put my feelings to the side. Then we became friends again but you still had Raeil so I found someone else. That someone else happened to be Capri. I don't know what we are. Just please don't be mad at me. I lost you once and don't want to lose you again." I say and her facial expression hardened but then softened. "I can't do this. My feelings are too strong then and still are. Another dude I could handle because then I felt like I didn't even have a chance but another bitch. I don't know if I can handle all of that. Just.... I....... I just need some space" she says walking out of the room. "Wait Chris. I-" "No Lee I just need some time." She says cutting me off walking out of the room. "FUCK LEONA!" I scream and burry my face into a pillow. I always fuck shit up. Why can't I do things right. I should have told her a long time ago.

Capri's POV

     "Hey are you guys coming I'm going back to the dorms." Chris came in and asked Kiara and Lexi. "What about Lee? Is she coming with us?" Kiara asked and Chris shook her head. "If you want I can give you guys a ride back." I suggest if they didn't want to leave without Leona. They both agree to staying and waiting for Lee. Why is she leaving without Lee? Something happened up there. Weirdly when the voice spoke my head didn't hurt. I shrugged it off and went upstairs looking for Lee. I went to the room I had prepared for her and heard sniffling and crying. I crack the door and she was sitting on the bay window looking out the window, clutching a pillow. "Lee what's wrong babe?" I walk over and she never took her eyes off the window. It was getting dark outside and I was getting a tad bit worried about Lydia and Ray but I know they could handle themselves. "I fuck up." I could barely hear her. "It's ok just talk to me." I say sitting across from her. "I've fallen for her and didn't want to admit it and now she is gone. I had a chance and I missed it. I've fucked up as normal." She said starting to cry even more. I wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. She talking about Christina. You should have killed her when you had the chance. "Its ok babe you have me. Just talk to me about it." I said hugging her. I walk her over to the bed and we just sit there. "Let's just talk about it." I say not prepared for what came out next. "I don't think we should be more than friends. I like you and all but I like Chris way more. I'm sorry I led you on like this but I have to do what I have to do. I refuse to lose my best friend again." She says getting up and I blacked out.

     We've worked too hard for her to decide that we can't be more than friends. I won't let all of my hard work go to waste. She's not going anywhere even if I have to kill Christina.

Leona's POV

     "What do you mean we shouldn't be more than friends." Capri said standing up. "Capri calm down I-" "No Lee, we can't calm down we've been waiting too fucking long to have you just to lose you now." She says walking around the room like a crazy person. "Capri put me down!" I shout as she picks me up and starts carrying me somewhere. "No Leona if we can't have you the bitch can't have you either." She carries me to the elevator and we ride down to the basement. I've never been down this far. It was all white walls and floors with bright white lights. She takes me in a room and there was a bed, bathroom, and a couch. "Stay here we'll get your friends." She says something in the intercom box by the door and rushed out the room. A few minutes later she had Kiara, Lexi, and Christina. "Capri, this is between you and I don't bring them into it." I say and she just laughs. "8 years, 8 fucking years we've waited to have our chance. Then we get it and we were so close. Until Christina came into the picture again and fucked everything up." She ranted I went over the couch and hopefully Ray remembers our code.

Lee Ling: 52620

Ray's Chips: Where

Lee Ling: Basement first room

     Then my phone was taken and chucked at the wall. "There is no one who can save you now. You are ours and no one else's. We won't lose you again" she says talking in third person. I wonder what she's talking about we for. I look behind her and see Ray, Lydia and another girl. "Capri this isn't you but know I meant everything I said. You just don't understand what it feels like to lose someone you fell in love with because you were too stubborn to admit it. When you lose someone that you feel like that towards it just crushes your whole world. I was so mad at myself for so long and thought she wouldn't want anything to do with me but I was wrong. At the end of the day I still have feelings for you but I can't lose her again." I say not even noticing the tears falling down my face. "BITCH" someone yell and Capri falls on the ground. I look up and Lydia is caressing her red knuckles. "I knew I should have told poppa. I was a matter of time before she cracked." I was so confused what did she mean. "Did she ever get headaches around you guys?" she asked and I nodded. "A lot actually why?" I said even more confused. "My sister had a voice in her head. She asked me not to tell anyone because they would think she is crazy. Which she is. When we were in high school she almost killed my ex because she almost cheated on me. She almost choked the bitch to death until I knocked her out. I guess I'll take her to the mental hospital. You guys can go we aren't gonna hold you here. You've been through a lot." She says

     "Well I guess I'll see you around Anime Lee." Ray said giving me a hug "See you around Ray Pray Tell." I say walking away. "Thanks again Lydia." I say waving at her and she hands me a piece of paper. "If you ever need anything call me. See you around purple head" Lydia said hugging me and I walk over to the car getting in the passenger seat. She pulls off and the car was dead silent. I hoped that someone would break the silence because Capri lived a good hour away from campus. I could have sworn I heard Kiara and Lexi whispering and giggling in the back but ask and you shall receive. "Soooooo we thought that it would be an idea that you guys should consider. Buuuuuttttttt we were thinking that youguysshouldmovebackintogether." Kiara broke the silence and blurted out something. "What?" Chris said never letting her eyes leave the road. "We think you guys should move back in together." Lexi said before hearing a silent "Ow" from Kiara. There was another long silence. I didn't care to be honest but Chris did say she wanted her space. It was up to her in all honesty. I was interrupted from my thoughts when I felt a hand on top of mine. I looked over and noticed it was Christina's hand. "I mean if she's ok with it I'm ok with it." she says glancing at me. "Well looks like Kiara is my old roommate." I say smiling and our fingers intertwine. "This is the start of Aunt Kiara and Aunt Lexi" I heard Kiara whisper in the back.

A/N: SUP BITCHES. Happy Saturday y'all. So Capri's voice took over and went ballistic. Lydia and Ray came to save the day. After all that happened Christina and Leona moved back in with each other. So who's ready for graduation? -Stay Saucy