Leona's Past Part 1

Leona's POV

     I stand up and slowly walk to the front of the room I'm nervous about telling about my picture. It's something that's close to my heart and the people who know are the people on this paper. I begin to tell the story behind the drawing. "Ok, I'm Leona and I love anime so that's why I drew in this art style. Um ok let me explain the actual drawing," I point to the pale skinned figure with blue eyes and lip piercings. "This is Kiara. She is my dorm mate and I've known her since my first year here and we've become best buds. She was there for me and excepted me for who I am," I then point at a girl with Carmel skin and medium length hair and brown eyes. "This is Lexi she is one of my friends as well she's been there for me whenever and I can always count on her," I then point to a girl similar looking to me. My purple hair and brown skin. "This is me obviously," I say earning a couple chuckles from people scattered throughout the class. I then point to a lightskined girl with messy hair and tons of tattoos. "This is Christina we were friends and part of me still wants to be friends with her but I can't after what happened," I say starting to shake. "What happened between you and Christina!" Someone shouted from the back of the class. I sigh, " it's a long sto-" "We got time go ahead," the mystery lady said. "Ok, but only because you asked," I say and put the drawing down.

FLASHBACK

     "Bestie Im here," I say but hear nothing she might be with her friends. I walk into my room and set my things down. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bag of Hot Cheetos and then go sit on the couch. I didn't have any assignments to do so I watched TV. I turned on my favorite show Astriek's War (idk how to spell it but I think that's it if not correct me) and being to munch. In the middle of the episode I feel hot air on my neck and turn around and see nothing. I brush it off and continue to watch the show. I pull out my phone and text Kiara if she wanted to go get something for dinner from the commons. I put my phone down. Normally Kiara would text back immediately but she didn't I go to reach for my phone and it's not there. I reach in the couch seats and it's not there. I was getting paranoid and got up from the couch. I go into my room and before I turn on the lights I was picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.

     I was screaming and kicking until I was dropped off on a bed. It was Chris and her fucking pranks. "Miss me?" she asked with open arms. "Fuck you," I say laughing and playfully punching her. "Ow ok ok I'm sorry I'm sorry please forgive me Lee," she says holding her arm like it really hurt.  I wasn't really mad at her just irritated. "Your making me miss my show move," I say shoving her out of the way returning back to the couch. I sit and then realize my phone is still missing. "Chris give me my phone," I shout out to her. She jogs into the room and plops down onto the couch before handing me my phone. I check my texts and Kiara had texted me back. She said that her and Lexi were on the way over. Before I could reply my phone was snatched out of my hand and Chris had it. I go to grab it but she grabs my face and kisses me. I try to pull away but her grip on my face is too strong. I then take my hand and slap her and she lets go of my face. "What the actual fuck are you doing Chris? You know I'm not like that so why would you even try that?" I say mad as hell. She touched her face and comes up to me. I back away until I hit the wall and there is barely any space in between us. "I thought that you liked me you always acting like it," she says. I look at her like she's crazy, " What the fuck do you mean you know that I don't like you like that. I don't like any girl like that and you know that!" I say poking her chest.  "But bae you know that I like you like that and that you like me too it's obvious," she says closing the space between us. "No I don't you knew when I first met you how I was. That hasn- you know what never mind I don't want to argue. And I'm not your  bae." I shout pushing her out of my way and walking to the door. "Wait Lee come back Lee," she says chasing after me. I open the door to see Lexi and Kiara fall from leaning on the door.

     "Let's go," I say going into my room to get my keys and purse. When I come out I walk out the door. Kiara comes after me and tries to keep up with my speed. "Hey, Lexi is gonna stay with Christina cause she seems shaken up," Kiara told me I nodded my head and kept walking to the stairs.

END OF FLASHBACK

AN: Shit got deep didn't it. But lemme tell y'all something. So me and my friends went to our schools football championship yesterday. Of course our school was whipping ass and the other team didn't start scoring points until the 4 quarter cause their ass. So if you go to King High school your ass Cass Tech won again and yall  was talking all that yaya. (I'm lows random af so this had nothing to with the story) Stay lit my friends