Special Date and Paper Collecting

Christina's POV

     The tension in the car right now was too much to handle. I take my phone and hook it up to the AUX and start playing Lit by 21 Savage. Lee is in the back getting turnt up and we rapping the lyrics while Rae just scrolling down her Instagram and watching snapchat stories. We finally get to the restaurant and we all file out of the car. Lee goes in first followed by me and Rae. Lee walks to the back leaving us at hostess stand."Name of the reservation?" The hostess asked biting her lip. "Fernandéz," I say pulling Raeil closer to me. She frowns and grabs two menus, "right this way." We follow her to an elevator and go to the top floor. It was a room with four tables that were full and a balcony. We walked to the balcony and there was a table there with candles and a killer view. The hostess pulls me to the side and whispers while Raeil looks at the city view. "Ok so the flowers are in that box over there along with the candy and necklace. Am I forgetting something?" She aks trying to remember if I gave them anything else. "Did y'all get my email with our dinner order?" I asked. "Sure did, Chris I'll tell Lee that y'all settled." She walks away and I go over to the box grabbing the flowers.

     "Nice view huh?" I say and she jumps a little. "Holy fuck Chris you can't do that." She says laughing and I hand her the flowers. "More flowers thanks bae," she says pecking my lips. We walk to the table and sit down. Right on cue Lee walks in with a bottle of champagne and opens it pouring it into the glasses already on the table. She earned a mug from Raeil but still smiled at her before walking away. We both took a sip and then began to talk. Our order came and we ate. The food was hella good. After Raeil was finished eating I got the candy and necklace from the box and Lee comes with a camera. Raeil turned around when I came towards her. I handed her the candy and she hugged me then opened the necklace box and put it around her neck. "It's so pretty thanks," she hugs me and then starts to kiss me.

Leona's POV

     I was snapping pictures of Chris and Raeil. I'm like a pro photographer, not really but they were good enough. While they were sucking each other's faces off I was getting good pics. After a while I left and went to first floor. I load the pictures on the computer and send them to Chris. Even though Raeil seems like a hoe, they are a cute couple. Somewhat...to an extent...I guess. I then shut the computer down and turn the camera off. I put on my apron and grab my iPad mini from my apron. Someone had come to a table on my floor. I quickly go up to the top floor and grab my water pitcher. There was a guy sitting there with what seems like his mom. I pour them water and she stared at me the whole time. "Can I get you anything to drink instead of water?" The elderly lady shakes her head no and he does the same. "Alright do you guys know what you want to order?" The elder lady starts to speak, "Can I have the Baked Ziti please." "You sure can and for you sir?" I ask turning to him. "I'll have the same thing," he says smiling. "Alright then I'll right back with your order." I say grabbing their menus and walking to the hostess stand to return the menus. I get my iPad and put in their order because I don't write down orders because I have a really good memory.

     I get the check for their table and get my things ready. I had no more reservations or my floor so after this last table leaves I can go home.

Me: Hey are you in the way I gotta give this table their check and then Imma be ready.

Lexi 💙💪🏾: Yea I'm on the way over now.

Me: K I'll be outside when Im done.

I walk to the table and place the check down. The guy gives me his card and I go to my POS system and swipe the card. It went through thank the lord I don't have to be here longer because of card declines. I take his card back to the table and he hands me $20. "Thank you so much sir have a nice night," I say and he nods before I walk away. I grab my purse and take the elevator down to the first floor. I return my iPad after logging off of the system for today. I wait outside or Lexi and she probably just left when I texted her so it's gonna be a while.

A/N: Rae and Chris cute.....kinda.....sorta. This was a filler chapter so nothing really went on. But why was that old lady just staring at Lee? Stay saucy my friends.