Baller Problems

Leona's POV

"PULL UP ON YO BITCH TELL YO MAN IM SORRY. 100 ON MY WRIST JUMPIN OUT THE RARI. OOH SHE HIT THE SPLITS SHE KNOW HOW TO PARTY. WHEN IM WITH MY CLIQUE WE KNOW HOW TO PARTY." My phone alarm goes off and I turn over silencing it. I sit up and hear a groan. Chris was laying there with a frown on her face. "It's too damn early go back to sleep." She says putting the pillow over her face. I laugh and get out the bed and go into the bathroom. I take a shower and brush my teeth before going back into the room and putting on a t-shirt and some sweat pants. I look at the bed and Chris is still lying down in the bed face down with the pillow still over her head. I go over to her and slap her ass hard as I possibly could and she jumped like 10 feet in the air. "Owww whyyyyy?" she yelled covering her ass and I burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh so its funny huh?" she said getting up chasing us around the room. "No no its not." I say running from her down the steps and didn't see her behind me. I felt like a track star while walking up the stairs thinking she gave up until she popped from around the corner putting me over her shoulder. "Noo baby I'm sorry. Nooo." I say as she slams me onto the bed tickling me. "So shits funny huh?" she asks still tickling me. "No baby I'm sorry." I say trying to pry her hands off of me. "That's not my name try again." She says smirking grabbing my hands so I still can't move. "I'm sorry Chrissy baby." I say and she kisses my neck most likely leaving a mark there. "Wrong again mami." She says still kissing me. "I'm sorry Papi." I say and she gets up and looks at the time. "Oh shit, we gotta get the kids up. It's 6:00." She says running in the bathroom. I run down the stairs and go into Valentina's room. I walk over to her bed and shake her lightly. "Tia wake up. It's time for school." I say and she rubs her eyes. I walk out and see her go into her bathroom. I go and wake Tino up before going downstairs and making breakfast. I turn the baby monitor up so I'll know when the twins wake up.

I made pancakes and bacon and started making plates for Tia and Tino putting them on the island. As soon as I put their plates down I hear feet rumbling down the steps. "Stop running in my damn house before you break something." Chris says walking down the steps behind them. They walked into kitchen and sat down starting to eat. I hear the twins upstairs crying through the baby monitor and go upstairs to check on them. I walk into the room and see that its Aiden. I get the twins together and dressed and bring them downstairs and put them into their bouncers. In between me bringing down Aiden and Addi I heard giggling in the kitchen. I go back in the kitchen and there were two pancakes and two strips of bacon on a plate. I grab the plate and hurry up and eat my food so I can get the twins to school. "Tia and Tino go get your stuff so mommy can get yall to school." Chris says picking up their plates and they run upstairs. "AND STOP RUNNING IN MY HOUSE" she yells at them and I laugh putting my plate in the dishwasher and turning it on. "Hey can you help me with Addi and Aiden." I ask Chris and she nods getting up and puts Aiden in the carrier as I do the same with Addison. We put them in the car and she runs upstairs probably to get her gym bag. Valentina and Valentino come out the house and get in the car as Chris locks up the house. Once everyone was in the car Christina pulls out and heads to the pre-school. We get there and I start to get out of the car and Chris stops me getting out of the car and walks into the pre-school. I just brush it off and get on my phone.

Christina's POV

I stop Lee from getting out of the car because I needed to talk to Tia and Tino's teacher. I walk them into the building and walk them to their class. I walk into the room and sign them in before walking over to their teacher. "Ms. K!" they both exclaim and run over giving her a hug. "Hey T&T." she says hugging them back. She looks up and I wave at her. "Hey Mrs. Fernández how are you this morning?" she asked standing up. "Good but can I talk to you outside?" I ask and she nods. "Ok guys go put your stuff up and go sit on the carpet with everyone else. I'll be right back." She says bending down to their lever and they walk away after giving me a hug and walking away. We walk into the hallway and she cracks the door. "Ok so Leona's birthday is in a couple weeks and I'm going to take our family on a trip to California." I start and she nods. "So that means that they are going to be gone for the week that they go to Cali I'm assuming?" she asks. "Yes, so I just want to make sure that they are ok to go grade wise." I say and she shakes her head. "No, they are fine. They are both doing great in class. I can send them home with some worksheets that we will be working on that week so they won't be behind when they come back. Just tell me the Friday before you guys leave so that I can give them the worksheets." She says. "Ok I'll make sure that you know thank you." I say walking away. "No problem see you at 4." She says and I wave at her before going back outside. I get in the car and start it driving to the gym. "What took so long?" Lee asked being curious per usual. "Just had to talk to Ms. K about something. Nothing big." I say grabbing her hand and interlace our fingers.